The 2021 MLB Thread

That's why you posted, without provocation, on Sunday afternoon - "Astros heating up...some big series coming up...needed that sweep of the Rangers"
Yeah, you don't give a rip. What a joke, just be truthful with yourself ;)
lol. Where in that did I trigger you? Everything listed is true. I didn't tag anyone or reply to anyone, just put a comment in on a forum. I am not going to argue with someone when we are not going to change each other's minds. Enjoy your baseball. Go Astros!

We almost made it out of May before an implosion.

The same as me not thinking before posting a message on THP. Only different.

:oops:

You guys see this meatball bomb?

Loved it! Don't care much about "unwritten rule". It's more of an embarrassment to me to strike out or even hit a little dribbler off a pitch like that!

Loved it! Don't care much about "unwritten rule". It's more of an embarrassment to me to strike out or even hit a little dribbler off a pitch like that!
I see a pitch like that and I think 'you deserve whatever comes of it'

If a team puts in a position player to pitch and is just trying to get the game over with, why dont they just quit and walk off instead of crying because the other team doesn’t quit. Good sportsmanship means playing your hardest until the game is over doesn’t matter if you are winning or losing.

It's really hard to hit a 47mph pitch that far. Yermin freaking destroyed that ball.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It's really hard to hit a 47mph pitch that far. Yermin freaking destroyed that ball.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Scary club head speed!

This is dumb.

Lol

🤯 Baseball stats are the best!

Isn’t there an unwritten rule about not throwing your players under the bus? Someone should try beaning Tony La Russa.

This is pretty darn cool.

Baseball has the best injuries, bar none. Players falling off horses, sneezing their backs out, ruining their arms playing video games, cutting their hands open fixing drones, falling asleep in a tanning booth.. I love this game.

Oh yea!

I love Rizzo's reaction in the dugout.

Just step on 1B, Pirate.

Oh yea!!!

Beat it scum bag.

Back