The 2021 MLB Thread

I don't care that there's 150 games left to play, my Padres are a winning team right now!!!

Brewers pitcher Corbin Burnes has started the season with 18.1 IP, 4 hits, 1 ER, 0 BB, 30K. WHIP is 0.218. But, he's only 1-1. 😲

Feeling the same way (on the Yankee side). People are losing their minds after a few series losses in the division with 150 games left on the schedule.

Yankees rotation other than Cole should give Yankee fans cause for concern, even this early in the season. Do they have enough starting pitching?

Yankees rotation other than Cole should give Yankee fans cause for concern, even this early in the season. Do they have enough starting pitching?
I'm not too worried about the rotation since they get Severino back in July and have Garcia waiting in the wings. Im not fond of keeping German but as a pitcher he should be OK in the 3/4 slot.

I think it might have to do with the fact that I'm more of an old school guy but the one thing that does concern me is that I don't see a clutch player among the group. Even the machine doesn't inspire confidence when the game is on the line. Lots of season to go though, they'll figure it out.

Make it 3 in a row, Rangers are on fire 🔥

Look who's sniffing .500

Why are the Red Sox wearing UCLA uniforms today? :confused2:

Last edited:
Why are the Red Sox wearing UCLA uniforms today? :confused2:
The uniforms are part of the Nike City Connect Series. The yellow and blue is a tribute to the Boston Marathon.

Not bad!
13138225-A517-4ADC-856B-4E8CCFD3C242.jpeg

Rangers win a thrilling 10 inning 1-0 thriller over the Orioles today :cool:

Never thought I'd hear thrilling and Orioles in the same sentence.

Braves hit 4 home runs in the 1st inning in Chicago. Cubs have hit one. Braves lead 6-2 with the Cubs still batting.

If I read the ticker right, Shane Bieber is the first player to strike out 10+ batters in the first 4 starts of the season since the mound moved to 60'6" in 1893.

The Phillies are down 2-0 and there are Eagles chants in the stadium along with ‘Fire Howie’ and ‘F- the Cowboys’... is baseball season over already?

Warms your heart.

Thank goodness for instant replay.

Live look at the Phillies bullpen:

Another W in the 'get out of Cali' game this afternoon 🔥

Look out for Adolis Garcia, he's a superstar in the making

The Brewers, still missing 3 of their best everyday players (Yelich, Cain, Wong), swept the Padres in SD yesterday. Corbin Burnes has now started this season with 24.1 IP, 8 H, 1 ER, 0 BB, 40K.

Last edited:
In the last few days, the Phillies had a player get his first big league RBI, another his first HR, and rookie strike out the side in order. Oh and a walk off win! I’m not feeling overly optimistic, but I love this stuff!

The yankees might be the worst state I've ever seen a team in. They can't even catch a routine fly ball or field a grounder to 2nd.

This may be my favorite moment of the season!

Back