The 2021 Morgan Cup Travel & Extra Rounds Thread

jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
We will use this thread for all participants travel and extra rounds discussion.

Participants
Team Paradise
Captain: jdtox
Asst Captain: Jose Miraflor from Cobra Golf
hedley_lamarr08
echico
zoveracker
jjsportz
Scooby45
TucsonCacti

Team Hackers
Captain: Data Dude
Asst Captain: Mike Yagley from Cobra Golf
HarlettoScara
LSMO
USAF Ret in Wis
Bryndom
Turtlerancher
GolfTravelDude

EXTRA ROUNDS: TBD

USEFUL EVENT LINKS:

TPC Las Vegas

Official Event Thread

JW Marriott - Summerlin

cobragolf.com

pumagolf.com

At this moment in time I am driving to Vegas from Phoenix area. I can extend the trip on either side. I did a trip to Mesquite a few years back that included St. George, UT. I have never golfed in Vegas so open to the courses there. I wouldn't mind making the drive to play Wolf Creek again.

Part of me wanted to have closed doors rounds in Phoenix with @echico and @Tusconcati prior to, keep those team cards close to the vest :sneaky::p:ROFLMAO:

That said, I am game to extend the Vegas piece a day or two.

I’ll be arriving Thursday so am up for a round or 2

I'll be flying in Thursday as well so definitely up for a Friday round! I've been searching for flights to start locking in the travel arrangements (yeah, a bit early for sure!)

I am flying in Thursday as well. I should be there in plenty of time to play Thursday and obviously Friday before meeting for dinner.

y'all really need to get out to Paiute if possible two very fun courses. Angel park also has two pretty good Palmer courses.

Really great to see this thread pop up! Have fun guys. Definitely try and get in some extra rounds with everyone!

I'll be arriving around half 7ish on the Wednesday night, so completely open to as many rounds as everyone wants to fit in (y)

I'll watch this in case you guys decide to do Wolf Creek or Sand Hollow ;)

Sand Hollow.. would be..:love:

I’ll add that any locals are welcome to join in any extra rounds if you’re in the area and interested

I'll be arriving around half 7ish on the Wednesday night, so completely open to as many rounds as everyone wants to fit in (y)

Don't forget to factor in the time difference. :LOL:. I am so thrilled that you are going to be able to make it this year.

Don't forget to factor in the time difference. :LOL:. I am so thrilled that you are going to be able to make it this year.
Well, it's 7.30pm local time so god only knows what time it will feel like, but then again it's the city that never sleeps right? :LOL:

I’ll add that any locals are welcome to join in any extra rounds if you’re in the area and interested
How about caddies? I am caddying for @echico - he needs all the support, guidance, encouragement, an occasional hug, sometimes a tamale and definitely needs assistance with putting, driving, mid irons, short irons, wedges, chipping, putting, pitching and somedays just making it to the tee.

How about caddies? I am caddying for @echico - he needs all the support, guidance, encouragement, an occasional hug, sometimes a tamale and definitely needs assistance with putting, driving, mid irons, short irons, wedges, chipping, putting, pitching and somedays just making it to the tee.
But other than that I am golden. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The practice rounds were so much fun. We played at Paiute and then at TPC LV on Friday. Such fun courses.

Sand Hollow.. would be..:love:
Utah is in another time zone so that has to be taken into account. It will be an hour later there (vs Nevada) so if not paying attention you could miss your tee time. :ROFLMAO:

He does dress nice and walks with swagger!! When he steps up to the tee, you are sure he is going to go 5 or 6 under with ease.
Don't forget the calves!

Utah is in another time zone so that has to be taken into account. It will be an hour later there (vs Nevada) so if not paying attention you could miss your tee time. :ROFLMAO:
Another time zone 😂😂 I’m going to be in ribbons if I’m not careful!

As long as the concert isn't delayed again, I will be up there October 6-9 with my wife and daughter and would love to get a round in with you guys if there is room.

Back