The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I think at this point no matter where the 2022 Morgan Cup is, you need to stop in Vegas and play TPC Vegas on the way to get there.
I really really do need to play that course, have already lived it vicariously for the past couple, almost feel like I know it!

#4 looks like I will come up short of the FW bunker on the left. So fade it off of that bunker or draw it off of right bunker depending on what swing I have that day. The key is getting it past the bunkers on right. That looks like 300 yd from the back tees so it is doable from 1-2 tees up. That is a fun bunker in front of the green so green lights are going to be pin and lie dependent. From the way up top view I don't see an obvious layup as can't tell how the FW is sloped and where the collection is.

#4 looks like I will come up short of the FW bunker on the left. So fade it off of that bunker or draw it off of right bunker depending on what swing I have that day. The key is getting it past the bunkers on right. That looks like 300 yd from the back tees so it is doable from 1-2 tees up. That is a fun bunker in front of the green so green lights are going to be pin and lie dependent. From the way up top view I don't see an obvious layup as can't tell how the FW is sloped and where the collection is.
You will see it when you get there for the practice round. The layup is 70-90 yards out into a flat area. If you layup too far back, you will be on a downslope. I was never close enough to hit something that could fly to the green and stop it and the way it is setup you can't really run one up there either. It is a great hole design and big hitters can get there.

Just as a point of reference, here are the tees in play last year:

Shamble: Blue, except for White on holes 3, 4, 6, and 15.
Alt Shot: White
Singles: Blended

Good day of range work after my lesson. Tee time setup tomorrow to take that feedback to the course. I struggled a bit today with my fairway wood so will need to spend some time getting that dialed in before the round.

Just as a point of reference, here are the tees in play last year:

Shamble: Blue, except for White on holes 3, 4, 6, and 15.
Alt Shot: White
Singles: Blended
Thanks! This is good intelligence.

Penultimate lesson in the books. LFG!

Had a super busy weekend with my daughter's birthday and church stuff, but finally got home for some me time at 4. It immediately rained for 45 minutes and cleared out the course I live on so I got out for 9. Hit the ball really well. I was smoking my driver and irons. Even flew a couple greens I was hitting so crisp. I am really looking forward to getting out to Vegas and competing in The Morgan Cup. We are going to have an absolute blast.

Had a super busy weekend with my daughter's birthday and church stuff, but finally got home for some me time at 4. It immediately rained for 45 minutes and cleared out the course I live on so I got out for 9. Hit the ball really well. I was smoking my driver and irons. Even flew a couple greens I was hitting so crisp. I am really looking forward to getting out to Vegas and competing in The Morgan Cup. We are going to have an absolute blast.
Only time I fly a green is when I grab thee 6 when I wanted the 9....Ha Good playing Cap...

I am really looking forward to getting out to Vegas and competing in The Morgan Cup. We are going to have an absolute blast.
Couldn't be more excited to follow along! It's almost time!

Getting closer, and the games getting better! Let’s go Team Hackers!

Only time I fly a green is when I grab thee 6 when I wanted the 9....Ha Good playing Cap...
I read through my old swing notes and remembered something from my lessons earlier in the year. I have been striking the ball much purer and more consistently the last week or so.

I read through my old swing notes and remembered something from my lessons earlier in the year. I have been striking the ball much purer and more consistently the last week or so.
My play has been average at best. I have been in awe of the places I have been and walking those Hollow grounds have distracted me.

Today, I had one of the best rounds this year to date. Solid iron striking and putting really held up. I’m feeling great in this last run up to the MC. This has already been an amazing ride and we haven’t started yet.

Im not worried right now about changing my swing but really grooving it and getting comfortable with what I can do.

My play has been average at best. I have been in awe of the places I have been and walking those Hollow grounds have distracted me.

you’ve been to some cool places recently!

Today, I had one of the best rounds this year to date. Solid iron striking and putting really held up. I’m feeling great in this last run up to the MC. This has already been an amazing ride and we haven’t started yet.

Im not worried right now about changing my swing but really grooving it and getting comfortable with what I can do.

glad to hear it’s coming together!

Enjoying reliving the holes! Once you get out to 17 and 18 I don’t think I played either one of them in competition over the weekend.

So today in their infinite wisdom our highly intelligent travel lords opened up travel for the UK to come here.....Eff 11/1/21....But that's just a little too late for @HarlettoScara to be here. So with proper planning @Jman joined the Hackers. We shall dedicate our efforts to Scottish Rob. And for those that endeavor to refer to Rob as the Englishman....Well that's just some inside humor that Rob and I share.

I mean … words… dang it that’s some serious crap @HarlettoScara . I hope we can catch up and play soon!

Watching MNF... we *need* Peyton & Eli for the MC live streams. @mikeg_74 @ddec would be my suggestions!

The participants should be posting photos too. Trust me if anyone should be on the mic it should be @JB

Fair enough, but whose his partner on the camera? Need the comedic relief and the honest, if overworked broadcaster

Definitely need someone more exciting than Eli.. maybe a Peyton/Tom Brady combo ?

Back