The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I still say this would be extra most bestest to be included in. I play 2-3 times a week before my injury and plan on getting back to that and some range time between working from the house. The most one thing would to be included in a Team experience here and thats why i started the Grint handicap keeping last year. I play quite a few courses see in north Texas so having place to keep the scores is imperative for a accurate HDCP as far as i am concerned. Most know i am a Rickie fan, not planning on the RF blades, past that point in my life.
The MC is a pinnacle here at THP......Commitment to the reviewing is tantamount for this and i am saying for me, i am in for trying to make the team, or promising my commitment.

So... you are saying you might actually play better with blades, and you just put cavities in the bag to handicap your game and give the rest us the illusion of a chance.

Savage. :)
I'm a ***** for technology.

I still say this would be extra most bestest to be included in. I play 2-3 times a week before my injury and plan on getting back to that and some range time between working from the house. The most one thing would to be included in a Team experience here and thats why i started the Grint handicap keeping last year. I play quite a few courses see in north Texas so having place to keep the scores is imperative for a accurate HDCP as far as i am concerned. Most know i am a Rickie fan, not planning on the RF blades, past that point in my life.
The MC is a pinnacle here at THP......Commitment to the reviewing is tantamount for this and i am saying for me, i am in for trying to make the team, or promising my commitment.

While I am not sure I agree that it is the pinnacle, it is an amazing THP Experience. We have lots of pinnacles around here.

While I am not sure I agree that it is the pinnacle, it is an amazing THP Experience. We have lots of pinnacles around here.

THP Experiences Pinnacles:

This might be the best season of golf for me (whether or not I am selected). It’s looking likely I’ll switch jobs soon to a job that I’ll work 12 hour shifts (3on, four off, 4 on 3 off) which means more free days to golf! Also, baby is due in July so I need to get in as much golf in now since I’m sure I’ll have my hands full!

This might be the best season of golf for me (whether or not I am selected). It’s looking likely I’ll switch jobs soon to a job that I’ll work 12 hour shifts (3on, four off, 4 on 3 off) which means more free days to golf! Also, baby is due in July so I need to get in as much golf in now since I’m sure I’ll have my hands full!

Congrats and best of luck to you with the new job and new addition to your family.

Congrats and best of luck to you with the new job and new addition to your family.
Thanks! A lot of change, but changes I am so excited about!

Really looking forward to this event and the opportunity to be a part of it. I am definitely going OL if given the chance. I have a set of the King Black wedges and SZ Driver and I love them. Would just have to see which irons work better for me in the OL. Following JB's OL journey and really curious how they will work for me on a season long journey.
If selected I'd definitely be going OL, I'm 100% in on the idea. The more I learn about it, the more I like it. After spending some time on Cobra's website and reading reviews here on THP, it looks like Radspeed OL would be the way to go for me.

If selected I'd definitely be going OL, I'm 100% in on the idea. The more I learn about it, the more I like it. After spending some time on Cobra's website and reading reviews here on THP, it looks like Radspeed OL would be the way to go for me.

Wish I could say I’m just as certain. If I were fortunate enough to be selected, I’d definitely want to hit a few options, but the OL are absolutely in contention!

Guys, during my round today I found myself standing over my shot multiple times thinking - (and once actually talking out loud) "this 6 iron (hogan) should be enough to get me to the front...but what would I be hitting with the RADSPEEDs? Would it be different if I was in OL RADSPEEDS?"

I think I have a problem 🤣
Had radspeeds in my hand the other day. I think I'm obsessed. 👀

Guys, during my round today I found myself standing over my shot multiple times thinking - (and once actually talking out loud) "this 6 iron (hogan) should be enough to get me to the front...but what would I be hitting with the RADSPEEDs? Would it be different if I was in OL RADSPEEDS?"

I think I have a problem 🤣
Had radspeeds in my hand the other day. I think I'm obsessed. 👀
The RADSPEEDS are in stores now, you can definitely find out.

@JB has been teasing the elusive 14th club this year.... is it wrong to be drooling over

@JB has been teasing the elusive 14th club this year.... is it wrong to be drooling over

Yeah except that was a limited run and is sold out. Who knows what the 14th club will be 🤷‍♂️

Let's do this!

This is going to be an amazing ride no matter what for the participants, and even more for the caps

So much fun and excitement to come soon! Looking forward to watching these teams fill out.

@jdtox , @DataDude what would be your ideal team mate?

First and foremost they should be excited about this opportunity and be ready to tell the story of their journey here on the forum.

On the golf course my ideal teammate is someone who knows how to have fun and likes to compete. I don't care how good or how bad they are at golf as long as they can play to their cap and they want to win. Ideally they won't get down on themselves over bad shots or a lost match. Those both happen and will happen on this trip. No big deal. Also I don't like playing with people who lose their temper. It just makes things awkward for everybody else.

Yeah except that was a limited run and is sold out. Who knows what the 14th club will be 🤷‍♂️
The press release announcing the 'long-term partnership' between Cobra and SIK mentioned product launches in Summer 2021.

The press release announcing the 'long-term partnership' between Cobra and SIK mentioned product launches in Summer 2021.
That would be an interesting choice! :unsure::unsure::unsure:

This is going to be an amazing ride no matter what for the participants, and even more for the caps

So much fun and excitement to come soon! Looking forward to watching these teams fill out.

Someone who likes to have fun and enjoys golf, talking golf on the forum and winning 😎

Back