The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

The press release announcing the 'long-term partnership' between Cobra and SIK mentioned product launches in Summer 2021.
I love the sound of that partnership!

While I am not sure I agree that it is the pinnacle, it is an amazing THP Experience. We have lots of pinnacles around here.

I wholeheartedly Agree and why i said "a" Pinnacle, Although it is a great Experience, calling it THE pinnacle would be a slap to all the other good work done here, including St Judes. MY Favorite, long before THP🙏

After spending way to much time on the Cobra site I'm still no closer figuring out how I would wedge. Just not enough options and not enough information on bounces and grinds. 😔

After spending way to much time on the Cobra site I'm still no closer figuring out how I would wedge. Just not enough options and not enough information on bounces and grinds. 😔

Wear two different types of shoes. We will call it the Patrick Reed wedge setup.

Wear two different types of shoes. We will call it the Patrick Reed wedge setup.
Would those shoes come with a matching stick so I can point out my hole from the imbedded ball? ;)

Always exciting when Morgan Cup announcements hit! Looking forward to the signups and which lucky forum members get their number called.

Got my bag setup ready to go, just in case!

Did you know about the snake bite wedge? Nothing official yet, but I bet there will be some info soon.

Attachments

• cobra-king-cobra-wedge-6.jpg
    cobra-king-cobra-wedge-6.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 15
Let's say you get picked for the Morgan Cup. Have you already daydreamed and picked your bag out or are you going.to feverishly start researching everything from there?
I have a pretty clear idea. King Tours with the straight up RadSpeed Driver and corresponding 3 wood. From there i’d need a 3 driving iron and wedges.

Did you know about the snake bite wedge? Nothing official yet, but I bet there will be some info soon.
That’s intriguing. Wedges were the one part of a Cobra bag I was puzzling over as well.

Did not see them or the King Black OL with many options for current offerings. Hope it changes for anyone selected.

First and foremost they should be excited about this opportunity and be ready to tell the story of their journey here on the forum.

On the golf course my ideal teammate is someone who knows how to have fun and likes to compete. I don't care how good or how bad they are at golf as long as they can play to their cap and they want to win. Ideally they won't get down on themselves over bad shots or a lost match. Those both happen and will happen on this trip. No big deal. Also I don't like playing with people who lose their temper. It just makes things awkward for everybody else.
Someone who likes to have fun and enjoys golf, talking golf on the forum and winning 😎
I think I fit these requirements. 😎

Haven't seen much information about it other than that. The description seemed to indicate it's a full face wedge. From the profile in the pics, looks like it is intended to fit into a profile of a more forgiving wedge

Haven't seen much information about it other than that. The description seemed to indicate it's a full face wedge. From the profile in the pics, looks like it is intended to fit into a profile of a more forgiving wedge

It reminds me of the Callaway PM Grind - which, at least for me, is a very good thing! That would make the wedge choice a no-brainer for me.

Someone who likes to have fun and enjoys golf, talking golf on the forum and winning 😎

That narrows it down slightly to around a few hundred or so forum members. :)

Every day, I find myself trolling this thread. Already a ton of excitement and anticipation by the community! I can't imagine any THPers that have been on the forum for more than a day that won't put their name in for this. What an unbelievable event and experience

Always exciting when Morgan Cup announcements hit! Looking forward to the signups and which lucky forum members get their number called.
Agreed! Excited at all the announcements the last couple of weeks!

Every day, I find myself trolling this thread. Already a ton of excitement and anticipation by the community! I can't imagine any THPers that have been on the forum for more than a day that won't put their name in for this. What an unbelievable event and experience

So true. It's almost as if you need to look at the what's included in the experience several times before it sinks in. I know that last year I tried to explain to many people not connected with the forum. what was included and most could not believe it.

The opportunity to play with THPers always gets my interest. I have had great times with everyone I have played with in the outings that I participated. The competition is a new experience that I want a chance at doing. Can't wait for a chance to get in this event! One of several hundred other forum members.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m so ready to get the new sticks in hand. Spent almost two hours in the simulator this morning. Getting the club head speed up to mid season already on a broke leg. Gonna be a great summers build up to Vegas.

I’m so ready to get the new sticks in hand. Spent almost two hours in the simulator this morning. Getting the club head speed up to mid season already on a broke leg. Gonna be a great summers build up to Vegas.
Broke leg?

Back