The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

It's gonna be a lot of fun to see the teams taking shape and club choices getting hashed out as it comes down to crunch time!

The reveal of the copper is making this thread like a episode of Temptation Island, everyone going " Damn, could I get away with that or should I stay with my Radspeeds that will treat me better?" ;)

I wonder how well an entire bag of Cobra clubs with one brand of shaft would look. Mitsubishi or Fujikura? Graphite irons on my mind for some reason.
I did it. UST or Project X was no issue.

At least part of the signups will be in the next 10 days
Hmmm, part of the signups. This sounds interesting.

I wonder how well an entire bag of Cobra clubs with one brand of shaft would look. Mitsubishi or Fujikura? Graphite irons on my mind for some reason.
Probably Definitely awesome, however I don't see either of those options listed on Cobra's site.

Probably Definitely awesome, however I don't see either of those options listed on Cobra's site.
You could knock out a UST Mamiya or Project X all the way through. Fine choices and great along with Cobra some really good supporters of THP.

You could knock out a UST Mamiya or Project X all the way through. Fine choices and great along with Cobra some really good supporters of THP.
Oh for sure but that isn't what he mentioned. I had Recoils throughout my bag last year and they were fantastic

I just noticed the King Tour’s are now available in Lefty too, and also in Copper! Probably over my ability, but like to hit them against the King Forged Tec.

8C9E9639-FEEE-46A2-BE24-C6C562D090B1.png

Last edited:
I just noticed the King Tour’s are now available in Lefty too, and also in Copper! Probably over my ability, but like to hit them against the King Forged Tech.

View attachment 8996979

Correct. its actually in the article on the Copper Series on the home page.

Is it wrong to research flights this far out? Asking for a friend.

I already tried, airlines don't go that far out last time I looked :ROFLMAO:

Oh for sure but that isn't what he mentioned. I had Recoils throughout my bag last year and they were fantastic
I hope so! I have recoils in my current bag also and would love to have them in that Cobra set if possible!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’ve tried. Flying from WV is basically asking how long of a layover I want. May drive three hours to Columbus. Likely better options and convenience. Could always take two weeks off work and drive the 2k miles.

I just want my COVID shots booked in time for Q3 & Q4 THP travel shenanigans!

I’m all but set from the stock options. I’m always scared to stray from what I know. My biggest question in all seriousness is the TT DG 105 shaft offered available in the black onyx?

I’m all but set from the stock options. I’m always scared to stray from what I know. My biggest question in all seriousness is the TT DG 105 shaft offered available in the black onyx?
I don't think so if it is its probably an upcharge which wouldn't be available most likely

I don't think so if it is its probably an upcharge which wouldn't be available most likely

That may be the difference in going copper or not 😀

I hope so! I have recoils in my current bag also and would love to have them in that Cobra set if possible!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I was able to do UST for my Cobra woods and irons last year including Recoils in the irons.

Yep, Southwest has not set their schedule yet LOL!

I could certainly go all UST/Mamiya if selected. They have shafts for every club.

Back