The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I’ve honestly thought about taking 2 weeks off of work and driving it. Drive through the flyover states and down through Denver. Come back through Texas and Arkansas. Maybe find a few hidden gem courses along the way. Be the same as buying a new bag of clubs.
If I had time I would love doing that. I like driving a lot.

I am rooting for you guys that are super excited about this. Hope a few of you get your name called. Would love to captain a team full of folks fired up and thankful to be there.

Would love to captain a team full of folks fired up and thankful to be there.
Don't think that will be an issue at all Cap!

I am rooting for you guys that are super excited about this. Hope a few of you get your name called. Would love to captain a team full of folks fired up and thankful to be there.
I think that's pretty much a given! (y)

You can be pretty much guaranteed that cap!

I’ve honestly thought about taking 2 weeks off of work and driving it. Drive through the flyover states and down through Denver. Come back through Texas and Arkansas. Maybe find a few hidden gem courses along the way. Be the same as buying a new bag of clubs.
That is a great idea.

So far, assuming i come out a couple of days early and leave a couple of days after it's looking not too bad.

Leave Aberdeen at 11.05am local time, change at London Heathrow and then get into Vegas at 7.30pm. Just in time for beers!

Jet lag schmet lag :LOL:

Only a few?:ROFLMAO:
It's like being a proud parent of a bunch of kids who really want to do something and they're all being really good, but you can only take 10 of them to the activity.

It's like being a proud parent of a bunch of kids who really want to do something and they're all being really good, but you can only take 10 of them to the activity.
Just hopefully with fewer tantrums.

I’m only going to state the obvious: anyone who gets selected will be fired up.

That is a great idea.

So far, assuming i come out a couple of days early and leave a couple of days after it's looking not too bad.

Leave Aberdeen at 11.05am local time, change at London Heathrow and then get into Vegas at 7.30pm. Just in time for beers!

Jet lag schmet lag :LOL:

It's nice to see that you have already looked into your travel. Can't wait to follow your journey this year.

I’m all but set from the stock options. I’m always scared to stray from what I know.

If you want to try something new, this is the time to do it. I wish I had chosen OL.

Would love to captain a team full of folks fired up and thankful to be there.

Fired up and thankful will be an understatement.

I don’t see that as being an issue at all. I know I would be as excited for this as anything I have ever participated in. I would be as engaged as I possibly could be and try to be the absolute best teammate for everyone. This is the one event I have been wanting to be a part of since I joined THP. Hopefully it’s this year!!!

I haven’t done a lot of research to back this up, but I imagine that this trip sponsored by Cobra Puma Golf is one of the top 5 events open to amateurs of all abilities in the World. Such an unbelievable event that when I tell random people about it they look at me like I am trying to sell them a timeshare or something. Good luck to all!

Bought 3 pairs of Puma Jackpot shorts today getting ready for spring and summer.

I get butterflies just thinking about this event. When sign ups start, I'll have very joint in my body crossed.

I haven’t done a lot of research to back this up, but I imagine that this trip sponsored by Cobra Puma Golf is one of the top 5 events open to amateurs of all abilities in the World. Such an unbelievable event that when I tell random people about it they look at me like I am trying to sell them a timeshare or something. Good luck to all!
I'd have to think you're right about it being in the top 5 events of that type. I've told my golf buddies about it and they can't believe what an amazing opportunity it is when you tell them everything that it's about and what's included.

I can also say that I've played in a couple other handicapped and non handicapped tournaments that claim to be the best or closest an amateur can be to a Tour Player, and I would choose the Morgan Cup a thousand times over and it's not close. One of the best times I've had on and off a golf course. Whoever is chosen is in for the time of their lives. #TeamParadise4Life

I got a similar response from most people that I told about the Morgan Cup and how I got a full bag of clubs from Cobra.

I keep dreaming of this... so hopeful that I have a chance; but as I’m not retired yet I guess you can tell my lottery luck. Every week:

I'd have to think you're right about it being in the top 5 events of that type. I've told my golf buddies about it and they can't believe what an amazing opportunity it is when you tell them everything that it's about and what's included.
Same here. My buddies are like "You get to do what??? No way"

That sounds like a great plan and a dream trip!

Have you told them to join THP yet? :unsure:

Man that Blue and Gold RadSpeed is 🔥🔥🔥

Such an unbelievable event that when I tell random people about it they look at me like I am trying to sell them a timeshare or something
Truly from the outside, it does seem way too good to be true which is why THP events are so awesome. It's all the real deal!

Back