The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Going to be a fun day. The best advice i can give is to not go crazy but pick a set that allows you to play your best golf. If you experiment too much it could cost you!!

I wanted those King Tour Irons with Mim technology but my game doesn't support them!

I wanted those King Tour Irons with Mim technology but my game doesn't support them!
Me too! Flushed shots felt so good and so muted! But to be fair, flushed shots with the Forged Tec also feel great

I liked the Forged Tec when I revisited them a few weeks back but something about feel/sound didnt do it for me. I liked the RADSpeed irons really well.

Me too! Flushed shots felt so good and so muted! But to be fair, flushed shots with the Forged Tec also feel great

yeah. Both were smooth feeling but I'll need more forgiveness

With the swing work, scoring will round into place. Immortality as a Morgan Cup champion is an amazing motivator. Grab a lesson for another set of eyeballs and you will be ready.
I have ignored advice like this for years. But I booked a lesson this Friday. Just one to see how I like the instructor. I have a 2nd choice if I do not like this instructor too. I am thinking maybe 1 lesson month. More than that my head might explode. We shall see.

I have ignored advice like this for years. But I booked a lesson this Friday. Just one to see how I like the instructor. I have a 2nd choice if I do not like this instructor too. I am thinking maybe 1 lesson month. More than that my head might explode. We shall see.
Tin-Cup.jpg

Count me into that camp as well. I managed a sneak hit of my instructor's 7i during a lesson just to see because I couldn't get a fitting done. They weren't to my specs, and I did hit a couple of absolute pearlers, but they may be just one step above my paygrade. I already know I can hit the FTs well, so made the sensible choice. Only difference is I'm going slightly lighter shafts this time.

Excited to see pics of y'alls new bags and setups!!

I am so jacked for all of you going! Can't wait to play TPC LV in a month to know what you guys are dealing with.

Headed over to the equipment ordering thread to see what everyone is getting!

I am so jacked for all of you going! Can't wait to play TPC LV in a month to know what you guys are dealing with.

take some notes, please 👍

I feel very confident in my order. Except second guessing the Forged Tec. Maybe should have gone with that instead of the Radspeed. Anyway, I cant wait to play a round with the Radspeed. I hear that they are coming today...

Do not share your observations with Team Hackers.
Just send your advice to us Paradise members in a DM!

Just ordered 5 new shafts to test out on the driver and FW......and some different weights.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not really, confident in what I got, but if you need it.

https://www.cobragolf.com/radspeed-weights
I'm not one to tinker with clubs and shafts, given everything in my bag was 5 to 12 years old before this year, but I might dip my toe into the weight world :sneaky:

I guess my grammar ain't too good. 🤣

I am confident in my selections. No new shafts ordered....yet. 🤣

as long as your not trying to “fix” everything at once you’ll be fine. The “little” fixes tend to lead to bigger problems being solved. Just be upfront with him about not wanting your head to explode with info.

Last edited:
Back