The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I really look forward to thoughts on the new Cobra putters whenever you all get them. I am holding out until summer to get a new putter and Cobra will definitely be on my list to try. That putter Dufner used looked great!
No options put forth yet....

How is everyone's game going pre club receipt? Everyone feeling like their ready for new gear?

How is everyone's game going pre club receipt? Everyone feeling like their ready for new gear?
I need more consistency in my game, as in playing more rounds instead of going every couple of weeks! That and for my head to clear out!😕

Game is great. There's really no club in my bag I'm motivated to replace.....But I am pumped to get the Cobra's and let em loose.

Since getting picked for the Morgan Cup I have shot 81, 82, 81, and 81. I have also lost close to 30lbs so a lot of work going into this. Once my low cal diet is done and the summer rates are here there will be a lot more rounds played.

Since getting picked for the Morgan Cup I have shot 81, 82, 81, and 81. I have also lost close to 30lbs so a lot of work going into this. Once my low cal diet is done and the summer rates are here there will be a lot more rounds played.
Good job on the weight loss. Keep it up.

Well done in the fitness man!!

I feel like I haven't played in a month. Weather has taken a turn for the worse here. I'm definitely ready to see how the RAD Speed driver competes and even though I love my Forged Tec's I'm ready for the King Tours!

Wedges and irons are feeling good, the snakebites have some work to make me forget about the zipcores that will live in the closet this summer. Ready for sure for to see how the Forged Tecs fly as my ball striking feels pretty good at the moment.

The driver, however, can’t get here soon enough, cause it’s always the arrow right, can’t be the archer 😜

Paradise captains are better than Hackers captains.

Hey look!! It's a classic!! 😎
close-reading-john-milton-paradise-lost-book-1-lines-1-83.jpg

Paradise Captains just have to be better babysitters! 😛

From the glossary of golf

Hacker(i) Person who demonstrates poor golf etiquette.
(ii) A golfer lacking skill who often becomes frustrated or quits.

It's gonna be a long few months :)

Travel is still prohibited? Wow that’s crazy! Hope it gets sorted out for you this year
Fraid so. Apparently some locations are opening up on 17th May, but they are to places that have a very low rate of infection and there are only a small handful so far planned. Hoping that as things ramp up vaccination wise the list will be expanded. The issue last year wasn't so much that I couldn't travel, it was that the US wouldn't actually accept visitors from the UK so it would have meant quarantining for a fortnight when I got there and then another fortnight when I got home. October is a ways away though, so I thought I'm best to book and go for it!

Actually playing the best golf I ever have at the moment. Have an instructor I trust completely, and have actually made the commitment to work on my game properly rather than just beating balls. Driver can still be a little wonky if I don't concentrate, but it has straightened up beyond all belief and have an extra 10-15 yards purely down to rotating more.

Irons going well, still have an issue with consistency of strike, but that's coming as well. Looking to be in best shape possible to get that trophy back on Yags' desk!

Back