The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

New Golf and Golf Digest has Cobra Radspeed XD and XB as one of the best. Cobra is doing some great stuff. Who wants to be a Tour Player...Yea Baby.

Truly a funfilled weekend to be a tour player. I know this one was quite the follow and now that it seems less pick up and put down it will be truly amazing. RAD Speed looks awesome. What is everyone's favorite part of Morgan Cup!?

I like the large team based competition as well as access to amazing people for a whole weekend making memories on some elite courses!

Truly a funfilled weekend to be a tour player. I know this one was quite the follow and now that it seems less pick up and put down it will be truly amazing. RAD Speed looks awesome. What is everyone's favorite part of Morgan Cup!?

I like the large team based competition as well as access to amazing people for a whole weekend making memories on some elite courses!

The team and rivaly part has to be so much fun.
Any R&D presentations and info would be so interesting I think.

New Golf and Golf Digest has Cobra Radspeed XD and XB as one of the best. Cobra is doing some great stuff. Who wants to be a Tour Player...Yea Baby.
Mygolfspy just released their most wanted for 2021. RADSPEED ranked #3 and XB ranked #5 of all drivers released. At the top of the list it's just randomness that causes different outcomes in research like that, but being that high means they're as good or better than anything released.

Everything!!!

It's hard to pick out one aspect as the "favorite" since everything about it is so awesome - but I think the camaraderie and competition would be the highlight. The new friendships forged, the memories made. Guys from past MCs may have moved on from the equipment, and the cool secret R&D stuff they were privy to is now common knowledge and in the hands of many, but in reading through the forums a lot of them still keep in touch, and still talk and joke about the memories made at past MCs.

Mygolfspy just released their most wanted for 2021. RADSPEED ranked #3 and XB ranked #5 of all drivers released. At the top of the list it's just randomness that causes different outcomes in research like that, but being that high means they're as good or better than anything released.
Maybe they can host an event like this. 😂

I love this thread...that is all for now!

Hard to narrow it down, but my favorite part is the banter, and the incredible Cobra Equipment. Cobra has been on an absolute tear these last few years, so seeing and hearing about it from loads of THPers in awesome!

Also love the interaction that Yags and Jose give to the teams. Great guys on all accounts!

What is everyone's favorite part of Morgan Cup!?

Hard to narrow it down, but my favorite part is the banter, and the incredible Cobra Equipment. Cobra has been on an absolute tear these last few years, so seeing and hearing about it from loads of THPers in awesome!

Also love the interaction that Yags and Jose give to the teams. Great guys on all accounts!

@gkeller813 summed it up best. It’s the people, the equipment and the golf.

Haven’t yet had the opportunity to meet any THP-ers in real life.. I feel like this could be a good start 👍

Maybe they can host an event like this. 😂
Don't be silly. Only THP does stuff like that. It's a nice horn toot for Cobra though.

Haven’t yet had the opportunity to meet any THP-ers in real life.. I feel like this could be a good start 👍
My wife still reminds me that I stayed with a random guy from the East Coast in a hotel room in Las Vegas that I have never met before. Out of context it sounds pretty weird! THP events are the best. It is amazing how different people are in person. Some of the biggest butt holes online are the coolest people to hang out with!

Let's say you get picked for the Morgan Cup. Have you already daydreamed and picked your bag out or are you going.to feverishly start researching everything from there?

Even I wanna be a tour player!

New set of Cobra Clubs, bag and stuff. What's not to like? I may not play well, but I'll have my HC this year.

Let's say you get picked for the Morgan Cup. Have you already daydreamed and picked your bag out or are you going.to feverishly start researching everything from there?

I may have gone to golf galaxy on Sunday and fondled the cobra stuff.
The OL stuff is looking better and better. :)

I probably would have a rough idea since I know the product lines.... but realistically I'm not going out and buying a full new set of clubs this year. So if I got picked I'd be furiously trying to spec out what I wanted.

Both? 😏

Is both the correct answer? I've definitely looked and dreamed about a bag, but the actual selection would ignite new excitement that would cause even deeper research, I suspect.

I have been looking at the OL for the past year and have pretty much settled on going that route with my next bag. I just need to find a way to go hit the different options and settle on the one that's going to be the most beneficial.

Other than shafts, my dream bag is set.

Last edited:

I love to daydream about events and ponder a new setup. King Tour mim was one of my top 3 irons in a recent fitting. I know that’s where I would start. I recently hit a radspeed driver and enjoyed it quite a bit. But I also love how you all get so creative in your thinking and choices. I’m a OL curmudgeon who, for some reason, can’t stop looking, and there are days where I wonder about trying a different setup approach. And then I think about how everyone will order clubs soon and have ample time to play and tinker before showing up in the desert. Just thinking about all of this is great fun for me and I can’t wait to see what the participants choose. I may not jump in the fast and danger banter, but I follow along on these experiences with great interest. 👍

Back