The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Let's say you get picked for the Morgan Cup. Have you already daydreamed and picked your bag out or are you going.to feverishly start researching everything from there?
If I got picked, I think I’d feverishly try to get fitted. I wouldn’t want the internet golfer in me to get in the way of optimal performance 😆

Let's say you get picked for the Morgan Cup. Have you already daydreamed and picked your bag out or are you going.to feverishly start researching everything from there?
Little bit of both. Have definitely looked at options just in case, but nothing is picked out or written down anywhere. Don't want to put the cart before the horse kinda thing.

Other than shafts,, my dream bag is set.
I am with you, If I was selected it would take all of 1 minute to pick the Radspeed OL.
The question would be are the new Recoil shafts available? and which Midsized grips are available.

mid like to think I know which clubs I’d order from top to bottom. The shafts on the other hand I’d need to do a little more research

I would definitely be headed for a fitting. I have little doubt I'd wind up in the RADSPEED, and would choose to go OL, but I'd at least hit the Forged Tec to appease my vain side :LOL:

I may have built out 4-7 options online so far but I’m not sure on shafts yet. I have a good idea on the woods and want to try out the hi rev 2.0 wedge shafts but it will be interesting to see where I’m fitted for the irons.

I may have built out 4-7 options online so far but I’m not sure on shafts yet. I have a good idea on the woods and want to try out the hi rev 2.0 wedge shafts but it will be interesting to see where I’m fitted for the irons.
I know this is easier to say than do but don't overthink shafts

yep, the PGASS would be getting a call from me if not CC, i would have heads shafts and all spec'd

And it just hit Twitter this morning. Share if you like.

I THINK I know what I’d choose, but I could be wrong. If I got selected I’d go get a fitting and roll with what works the best for me. I’ve got a pretty good idea what that would be, but something else might surprise me.

I'd have to go with whatever I'm fit for.

Haven't played Cobra equipment before, but willing to learn :drinks:

I'm in the process of researching. I've never played Cobra clubs before, so other than reading the reviews here on THP I don't know a lot about their lines. I know it would be OL, but that's about as far as I've gotten in the process so far. It's fun to learn more and daydream, though!

I am with you, If I was selected it would take all of 1 minute to pick the Radspeed OL.
The question would be are the new Recoil shafts available? and which Midsized grips are available.

My shaft questions go to my driver and woods and which stock offering is best. I know what shafts I would go for in the irons.

I've been constantly tooling around a dream bag.... always tweaking it; one thing I enjoy about the MC is following around with the participants to create your ideal bag as well!

Of course. It’s like the lottery, you always dreaming like you won.

Time to catch up on this one. Can’t wait to see which lucky THPers get to join the Morgan Cup ranks!

Have a pretty good idea about some parts of it, but not completely. Have never hit a Cobra fairway wood or hybrid I don't think. So those are two spots I would definitely want to demo a bit.

Have a pretty good idea about some parts of it, but not completely. Have never hit a Cobra fairway wood or hybrid I don't think. So those are two spots I would definitely want to demo a bit.
You've never hit my hybrid? I thought maybe you did after watching me crush it last year haha

You've never hit my hybrid? I thought maybe you did after watching me crush it last year haha

Nope. But yes, I think that was the best club in your bag. I'd probably get the Utility in the 4 and then one hybrid. At least that would be the initial plan before demo'ing to make sure.

I hear it may be making a move...

Nope. But yes, I think that was the best club in your bag. I'd probably get the Utility in the 4 and then one hybrid. At least that would be the initial plan before demo'ing to make sure.
So you're saying I should get whole bag of hybrids and join the ranks of Team Headcovers? :ROFLMAO:

Back