The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Who's getting the RF protos this year?????

Who's getting the RF protos this year?????

I mean, if that is the kind of sacrifice needed to get picked... I'd game them. Ha ha.

Actually I jest. With the Morgan Cup title on the line, I'd be making picks that gave me some help for those not so fresh ball strikes.

Getting closer to signups.... everyone ready to be a Tour Player?

Almost there.....

Is Club Glove is hosting an event? How weird,

It’s my preferred choice of protection....next to Trojan.

I fell for that trick once already. I went blades and @Canadan chickened out. It ended poorly for me on the scorecard haha
Understood. I'll say it, I'm scared of them. I bet they could still put a smiley on a golf ball, even with today's tougher covers.

Understood. I'll say it, I'm scared of them. I bet they could still put a smiley on a golf ball, even with today's tougher covers.
RF blades even scared Rory so no way I'd even consider them. The thing about blades is when you're on they are great BUT when you are off its a painful experience haha

RF blades even scared Rory so no way I'd even consider them. The thing about blades is when you're on they are great BUT when you are off its a painful experience haha
Is this one of those situations where you buy the clubs for the player you want to be and not the player you are? Kinda like how we were told to dress for the job you want, not the job you have?

Is this one of those situations where you buy the clubs for the player you want to be and not the player you are? Kinda like how we were told to dress for the job you want, not the job you have?
I recommend knowing and choosing clubs for the player you are haha. It's a dose of reality. Contrary to popular belief playing blades does not make you a better player :cool:

I recommend knowing and choosing clubs for the player you are haha. It's a dose of reality. Contrary to popular belief playing blades does not make you a better player :cool:
The quickest way for my game to fall off a very sleep cliff is to remove the forgiveness of my clubs lol.

I fell for that trick once already. I went blades and @Canadan chickened out. It ended poorly for me on the scorecard haha
Whoa, chickened out?

I don't even know if blades were on the radar back then... Although I'd have to recall back past carrying that big trophy all over the place for a while.

Whoa, chickened out?

I don't even know if blades were on the radar back then... Although I'd have to recall back past carrying that big trophy all over the place for a while.
Well I challenged you to play blades. I go you go? Remember that? I went you didn't 🤷‍♂️:ROFLMAO:

Like I said it ended poorly for me on the scorecard haha but who cares! It was a hell of a weekend!

Well I challenged you to play blades. I go you go? Remember that? I went you didn't 🤷‍♂️:ROFLMAO:

Like I said it ended poorly for me on the scorecard haha but who cares! It was a hell of a weekend!
I'm about 99% sure I would have played better with them anyways haha - quit blade shaming me!

So maybe we should make a deal, just pay no attention to my RADSPEED OL in the bag when I show up to Vegas. Nothing to see there....

So maybe we should make a deal, just pay no attention to my RADSPEED OL in the bag when I show up to Vegas. Nothing to see there....

You of course will have the Radspeed OL with headcovers.

I'm about 99% sure I would have played better with them anyways haha - quit blade shaming me!

So... you are saying you might actually play better with blades, and you just put cavities in the bag to handicap your game and give the rest us the illusion of a chance.

Savage. :)

Back