The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

@DataDude keeps liking my post on here which I appreciate but I think it’s time to tell him I’m putting in for Team Paradise.

How does a Team Paradise post kill the thread?

Man, I missed SO much in this thread. I had to go back and catch up like 10 pages. The copper thing, ya it’s cool, but that’s what all the cool kids are going to do. Man up and stick with the OL. That’s what I’d do, ‘cause I’m a man :cool:

This is the year of Cobra, imo. I can honestly say, I can't think of another year, where top to bottom Cobra had so many interesting and compelling choices:

• Driver - RadSpeed, RadSpeed draw, RadSpeed max forgiveness
  • Woods - Solid RadSpeed options (fairway, big tour, tour, and draw)
  • Hybrids - OL and VL options
  • Irons - so many to count, something here for everyone AND in copper, satin, OL or VL)
  • Wedges - Black or Satin, OL or VL

It's just candyland this year. This MC will be epic with all the choices the participants will have!

Has to be getting close to sign up time?

I’ve kinda changed my mind on my irons. I was gonna go a degree strong for gap purposes but I think I may go standard lofts (for long iron help) and one flat with 4-GW (50 degrees) Copper with graphite shafts through the bag if available. (Still not certain if it has to be stock options) Get a 3H and instead of a 5 wood a standard 3 wood. Driver will be RADSpeed 9 degree (weight back) shaft depends on options likely built to 45.5 inches.

I’ve kinda changed my mind on my irons. I was gonna go a degree strong for gap purposes but I think I may go standard lofts (for long iron help) and one flat with 4-GW (50 degrees) Copper with graphite shafts through the bag if available. (Still not certain if it has to be stock options) Get a 3H and instead of a 5 wood a standard 3 wood. Driver will be RADSpeed 9 degree (weight back) shaft depends on options likely built to 45.5 inches.
Might be the quickest order ever if it holds true. Which irons?

If..... You've been doing this captain thing for a minute... you know this will change 27 times before order day :LOL:
I don’t know seems like he has put a lot of thought into it

This is the year of Cobra, imo. I can honestly say, I can't think of another year, where top to bottom Cobra had so many interesting and compelling choices:

• Driver - RadSpeed, RadSpeed draw, RadSpeed max forgiveness
  • Woods - Solid RadSpeed options (fairway, big tour, tour, and draw)
  • Hybrids - OL and VL options
  • Irons - so many to count, something here for everyone AND in copper, satin, OL or VL)
  • Wedges - Black or Satin, OL or VL

It's just candyland this year. This MC will be epic with all the choices the participants will have!
Don't forget the putter has a spot this year as well! So excited to see their options for that!

I don’t know seems like he has put a lot of thought into it
There is no doubt about it from reading this his posts..... but there’s time and lots of options.... time & options become an enemy for club selections 😜
Jealous & hope to have this problem 😉

There is no doubt about it from reading this his posts..... but there’s time and lots of options.... time & options become an enemy for club selections 😜
Jealous & hope to have this problem 😉
I've already chosen and rechosen my bag a dozen times today, and is only 8.30am!

I'd say get that fitting you talked about and let them guide you through the process. Your fitting will be a little more limited in scope, as you are prepping to pick from the Cobra lineup, but having someone evaluate the data from my swing and tinker with setup and club/shaft combos did wonders for my game. I've been a little too stubborn at times trying to fit myself into something I want rather than what is going to work best for me.

That will be good practice for when we put you guys to bed on Sunday in Vegas.

Be careful where you leave me lay, I rarely sleep and never rest 😈

That will be good practice for when we put you guys to bed on Sunday in Vegas.
Ooft shots fired by Cap'n DataDude, love it!

@HarlettoScara its awesome you get the opportunity to go through all this excitement again!!! The lineup is way better than last year's. Not bc last years stuff was bad but I think the new stuff is a huge improvement. I would definitely be picking the mim tour irons and snake bite wedge when that releases

I wish I could have made it last year. Missed alot of fun and awesome event

Since I have never been fitted for clubs, I have no idea where to start. All this talk is getting confusing for me. I will have a lot more research and sorting it all out to do.

I like my set of clubs right now, but like all golfers, I always hope for something better. If I get lucky enough to get in, it would be a perfect chance to find out more about my numbers. My experimenting so far has been in shafts. I love my recoils! They have maximized my irons and hybrids tremendously.

I am very excited to get in to an experience like this. I am trying to spow my thought processes so I don't get too disappointed if I don't get in. Good luck to everyone who signs up!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

@HarlettoScara its awesome you get the opportunity to go through all this excitement again!!! The lineup is way better than last year's. Not bc last years stuff was bad but I think the new stuff is a huge improvement. I would definitely be picking the mim tour irons and snake bite wedge when that releases

I know exactly how you feel about missing the event!

If the Copper sets are available for the MC, I will set the over under of 9.5 sets in play.

Yup. I know I joke and make light of a lot but I'm genuinely humbled and appreciative beyond words of the situation, I truly am. I'm so excited to not only try the new Cobra gear, but most importantly get to know the teams better and just be part of the best experience in golf.

Back