The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

FA6C34F2-E8E7-4817-882D-CCB0F059F4F9.jpeg

Sitting here watching the snow melt and 37° with a smile on my face looking @ TPC Vegas stuff online! 😎

Got out to a lesson and the range today; plan on playing tomorrow weather permitting

Good day, just working on consistency and repeatability with my swing!

Playing match play against the little brother for nine in the morning; he took me 3 and 2 last time at the par 3 course, hope bringing the long clubs out I can return the favor

Another early morning rpund planned for tomorrow morning.

Playing match play against the little brother for nine in the morning; he took me 3 and 2 last time at the par 3 course, hope bringing the long clubs out I can return the favor

Played an awful round, but won 2 up, the beauty of match play!

Pros use the ones with zippers right?

$_1.JPG

There will be revolution in Vegas but it will not be OL. It will be iron head covers!

I got out for 14 this afternoon . Played 9 in 48 then played the last 5 holes 3 over. I was really working on posture and takeaway from my lesson. Basically I stand too upright and take the club away real flat. He has me in a much more bent position and taking it back and more over my head instead of behind it. I basically got back today to where I could hit the ball with some pop again trying to use the things I learned in the lesson. I filmed myself on the last tee box to see what it looked like and my posture is much better. Still fairly flat on takeaway but probably around 40* from the ground instead of 25* or so. More work to do, but a good first step. Pretty excited to integrate the new sticks in.

I got out for 14 this afternoon . Played 9 in 48 then played the last 5 holes 3 over. I was really working on posture and takeaway from my lesson. Basically I stand too upright and take the club away real flat. He has me in a much more bent position and taking it back and more over my head instead of behind it. I basically got back today to where I could hit the ball with some pop again trying to use the things I learned in the lesson. I filmed myself on the last tee box to see what it looked like and my posture is much better. Still fairly flat on takeaway but probably around 40* from the ground instead of 25* or so. More work to do, but a good first step. Pretty excited to integrate the new sticks in.

Way to work it Capt! I played 18 yesterday and shot a 90 on my home course. Have moved back to 6500 (it actually plays 6400) to start to get used to the length we will play at

Then took my kids to TopGolf and had a fun night just hitting some balls

Way to work it Capt! I played 18 yesterday and shot a 90 on my home course. Have moved back to 6500 (it actually plays 6400) to start to get used to the length we will play at

Then took my kids to TopGolf and had a fun night just hitting some balls
Yep, our black tees are 6498 with a 71.7/130 rating. That is solidly between the blended and the blue at TPC Las Vegas.

More work needed from my side, played last night and the results were not good. Had a lesson last week and have a few things to work on so is just a case of working through the hurdles. Typical post-lesson rounds, take two steps back with every one forwards. Hopefully with a few more range sessions things will work themselves out a bit.

More work needed from my side, played last night and the results were not good. Had a lesson last week and have a few things to work on so is just a case of working through the hurdles. Typical post-lesson rounds, take two steps back with every one forwards. Hopefully with a few more range sessions things will work themselves out a bit.
You have plenty of time, I think we all take a few steps back once we start doing things correctly. Bad habits are hard to break at times.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Started my diet last week (down 10lbs in first week) and will start Tempo workouts today (@GolferGal approved). Got out for some practice yesterday as my energy is returning from the detox from the diet. Really working on iron accuracy. I plan on some trackman time once the clubs come in to get idea of carry distance. The Arccos will collect data over the summer for overall distance.

Oh and I passed on the iron headcovers. :ROFLMAO:

Got in a nice early morning round today, course to myself. Shot an 86 with 30 putts (one zero putt hole). My OL SZ's are really coming around. Had a 2 miss hits but both still made the green.

First off...Double on first....few more bogs...smooth 43 on front...ugh...bird 10 and 13 with pars in middle and a few more pars and 36 on back. Had the short game working today. 7 up and downs.

Got in a nice early morning round today, course to myself. Shot an 86 with 30 putts (one zero putt hole). My OL SZ's are really coming around. Had a 2 miss hits but both still made the green.
I like 0 putt holes.

Back