The 2021 Open Championship Goes Off Course

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today Jeremy Dick joins the show to discuss the Open Championship.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Jeremy joins the show to discuss the the Open Championship, getting lessons and more. This show has a lot going on and it is an episode you will not want to miss as forum leader Jeremy joins the show to go Off Course.

Episode 65 is here and Dan and Jeremy discuss the following topics.

The Open Championship
Getting Lessons
Additions to Equipment Lineups
And so much more

Continue reading...

Oh the lesson conversation. :)

Thanks @jdtox and @Canadan this was a fun conversation.

Yeah! My favorite time of the week, Off Course time!

Ready to dive in and see how the convo goes!

Great discussion guys!

Looking forward to listening to this tonight.

This was a ton of fun. Hopefully everyone enjoys!

@jdtox Is a natural. Hopefully not 60 more episodes for his return.

The lesson talk continues to intrigue me as I'm pretty much like Jeremy. I think since 10 years old I've had one lesson. And that was last year. And my game went on a 6 month slide. I finally figured it out, I think, but don't know if more lessons would have hurt more or helped.

Hate the toulon naming. Love all the unique releases and special finishes.

Going to listen on my drive home!

Really fun listen fellas! Couple points to make…. I’m not really a beer drinker but swing lube is real, at least for me… ?
Patrick Reed should have been exempted prior to Jeremy’s response and ChocoTacos are amazing! Great following along!

Great episode and great banter! Awesome to have @jdtox on! The lesson talk hit home. I’ve never had a single lesson in my life and everything is self taught so that was a fun conversation for sure! Well done gents

I thoroughly enjoyed the conversation, fellows. Dan, have you already rebooked Jeremy?

Finally had a chance to listen while picking up the yard this morning.

I could relate with @jdtox about those long afternoon rounds from growing up playing the Munis in Rochester MN. Thankfully it’s been a long time since arriving at a par 3 to find 3 groups still waiting on the tee.

Welp guess I was 0-4 this year on major selections haha, oh well.

Clearly I am no sports handicapping expert haha nor do I claim to be
I don't blame you - I'm okay at end of round three, nearish the top of the leaderboard with my picks.

Day four disaster though.

Back