The 2021 PGA Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored By Titleist

So Rickie Fowler is 32, younger than Phil was when he won his first major. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

So Rickie Fowler is 32, younger than Phil was when he won his first major. :unsure::unsure::unsure:
He definitely has the time to get back on the right path. If the PGA was any indication, he'll be back and competing soon.

While I didn't get to watch the whole tournament due to being out of town on a fishing trip I was able to catch most of yesterdays round. It was fun to watch for sure, congrats to Phil.

Rickie's been on tour 12 years with only 5 wins. I don't think that's even close to being comparable to what Phil had by then.

I was very happy to see Phil win, and with Rickie 's play during the competition....good week all around

Rickie's been on tour 12 years with only 5 wins. I don't think that's even close to being comparable to what Phil had by then.
Wow. I did not realize that it has been so many years he's been on the Tour. I reacted the same way when someone had mentioned Finau has been on for 14. Mind boggling.

Wow. I did not realize that it has been so many years he's been on the Tour. I reacted the same way when someone had mentioned Finau has been on for 14. Mind boggling.
Tony's been a pro for 14 years, but on the PGA Tour since the 2014-2015 season.

I think one of my favorite parts about Phil's win, was the 366 yard bomb he hit Sunday on the 16th. Longest drive on that hole all week, out drove Brooks who put a great drive out there, pretty much an exclamation point pulling that off down the final stretch. He said let's make 2021 the year of Bombs - holding up his end of the deal for sure. Inspiration.

EF08E8F6-2042-4466-B942-451D69AD7B12.png

Back