CONTEST The 2021 Thanksgiving Feast Picture Giveaway

We are cooking this year so it will be fun to share!! Looking forward to seeing everyone else's goods too. THP'ers know how to eat and cook.

It is! I’ve gotten this mini keg around the holidays before and enjoy it. It’s 7.1% but doesn’t taste like it.

Would have thought higher! Then i checked the one thats made here GLBC Christmas Ale and its 7.5 and i know after 3 bad decisions get made!

We are travelling tomorrow so we are doing a small version with just us here today. Will post some pics when stuff is ready.

Would have thought higher! Then i checked the one thats made here GLBC Christmas Ale and its 7.5 and i know after 3 bad decisions get made!
Man I miss me some GLBC Christmas Ale…first six pack to show up on my doorstep is getting a round paid at Sawgrass.:D

Love this thread! Not 100 percent sure, but I think this was the thread that actually got me started posting on THP (in 2014).

Picked up the turkey yesterday, and the weather forecast is good for cooking it outdoors in the smoker! :thumb:

This is a thread I never really get to enjoy because I'm in the kitchen cooking, but since we aren't doing a thanksgiving this year, I am excited to follow along.
...and I'm disappointed I won't get to see the spread you are putting out, but enjoy being able to sit back and enjoy!!!

Turkey is soaking in the brine...what else can I get done so I am not up early tomorrow?

Smoking Lamb this year... and some healthier sides because it's wrestling season and weight management is important around here :ROFLMAO:

I spatchcocked the turkey last night and is ready for the smoker tomorrow. First time trying it this way so we will see.

I spatchcocked the turkey last night and is ready for the smoker tomorrow. First time trying it this way so we will see.
I was going to go spatchcocked, but thinking about slapping the full turkey on there.

This thread is always one of my favorites

Back