The 2021 Titleist Experience

Found the clubs all set - thanks for putting my laziness on blast caught up on some cool tidbits here. lots of T100s and T200 - players in this group!

OKAY BOYS! ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!

We are about to kick things up a notch for the Titleist Experience. Let's bring on the friendly competition. You will receive a PM from @GolferGal coming up soon requesting some information. Please get that to us asap. Tomorrow, we will be announcing teams for the event. You will either be on Team JT or Team Luke.

SWAG is rock solid and clubs are waiting for everybody. Our meet and greet is going to feel like the holidays. For a brief itinerary of this amazing few days, here ya go.

Wednesday Evening: Meet and Greet. This is where you will receive your new clubs and some fun bonuses as well. Luke and JT will go over some tech talk on the gear over dinner and drinks and then have a bit of a bout of Ask us Anything where you can ask them anything you want. They both have YEARS in the business with multiple companies and are in charge of Titleist Clubs currently. You are in good hands. We will also do pairings for the next days matches.

Thursday morning: Round of Team Golf. This kicks off later in the morning, because we wanted you to have plenty of range time with your new irons.

Thursday night: Group Dinner. Going to a local place that we were told has great food. We can recap the days events as well as answer any more questions that you might have about the equipment or for the team in general.

Friday Morning: Team Golf! Then after the round, a quick drink or some food, say our goodbyes and you can take off with your new equipment. I swear we won't ask for it back.

A couple of notes. You will get a full itinerary from @GolferGal most likely early next week. This will have exact times, addresses, etc. She is the best.

With it being a competition now, get ready for some live updating. We will need someone in each group updating the matches so the forum can follow.
Bumping this for those in the event that might have missed.

I’m ready to go with the live updating!

One week away!! Can't wait to follow!!!

So ready to rumble…. This is going to be fun and I’m looking forward to sharing with all my THP friends.

For range time let me know if you guys want me to bring my SC300i to give you guys numbers. Its no GC3...but could be fun. @J4U @MH @GoldenBuff @gbtrsc @Djack
Please do. Lets us practice with a purpose and share the numbers. I know I want to see how far I can get the 505 4 iron out there.

Reactions: J4U
Love it, can’t wait to hear what the format for the 2 rounds will be

We will kick it off with a shamble and then second round will be announced there.
Teams will be announced tomorrow and if I was a betting man, @JDax will have some fun with it.
Contest will be announced tomorrow based on picking the winning team.
The live update thread is going to be rocking!!!

Really looking forward to following this exp! Cant wait to see how everyone likes their iron choices.

Reactions: J4U
We will kick it off with a shamble and then second round will be announced there.
Teams will be announced tomorrow and if I was a betting man, @JDax will have some fun with it.
Titleist Experience Participants-

🔥Titleist Experience - THP High Desert Showdown🔥

get ready for some of these guys.

Hatch_green_chile.jpg

Titleist Experience Participants-

This might be the first time you have placed lines against me.
If your going live it’s M May nard. 😂
Don’t screw it up my daughter would be furious.

Love shamble for the first round!!! Put these irons through a workout!

This might be the first time you have placed lines against me.
If your going live it’s M May nard. 😂
Don’t screw it up my daughter would be furious.
Phonetic spellings are good…

Since we have a lot of first timers here, a few suggestions.

Use your forum name. Say “I’m Dan, longballer29” otherwise nobody will remember.

take lots of pictures you will thank Me in the future.

never use tapatalk for live updates. Go back afew years and look at those threads and how the app deleted all of the images from their server. We will never do that.

ask questions. You have two Titleist club experts here. These are not local reps but include a Sr VP of the company.

you don’t need to thank me or THP. Smile and have the time of your life is all the thanks we need. If you have forum questions or event questions I am there to help.

Have the time of your life. It’s not often you get off a plane and go to a golf course get handed a brand new set of clubs built to your specs from the fitting, meet the people who helped bring those to market and then get to play golf with them.

I am picking whatever team @GoldenBuff is on, that man is on a mission with this event. He is ready.

Since we have a lot of first timers here, a few suggestions.

Use your forum name. Say “I’m Dan, longballer29” otherwise nobody will remember.

take lots of pictures you will thank Me in the future.

never use tapatalk for live updates. Go back afew years and look at those threads and how the app deleted all of the images from their server. We will never do that.

ask questions. You have two Titleist club experts here. These are not local reps but include a Sr VP of the company.

you don’t need to thank me or THP. Smile and have the time of your life is all the thanks we need. If you have forum questions or event questions I am there to help.

Have the time of your life. It’s not often you get off a plane and go to a golf course get handed a brand new set of clubs built to your specs from the fitting, meet the people who helped bring those to market and then get to play golf with them.

never gets old or less mind blowing. 👍

Participants- If I do a live and you want your name pronounced properly, please send me the phonetic pronunciation, if not I’ll decide how it should be pronounced… 😎

Bumping this for those in the event that might have missed.

So great to see this come up!

Great experiences year in and year out... looking forward to seeing the clubs everyone picked

Oh heck yea! I'm glad you reposted that JB. I had missed that and I'm glad this has divided into two teams. It's what made the Morgan Cup so fun!

This is going to be a blast!!! Can’t wait!

Back