The 2021 Titleist Experience

Which irons are you going for if you get in?

Gotta be the 100s. I need to feel how easy these are to launch.

Which irons are you going for if you get in?
If I am lucky enough I’m definitely going for the t100s with dg amt tour white s300 shafts

Obviously not going to enter, but the fitter seems to think the t200's are "my jam".

I agree with his assessment :)
I'm going to end up in those...

200s would be the ones I'd go with.... would love to have 4/5 in 300s for that little extra forgiveness and pop

Titleist is an amazing golf company and they build incredible products. A THP Experience is NM is a cool twist. I’ll be entering early and often!!

Wow, another great experience.

T100-S and/or T200 :love::love:

This event looks like it is going to be crazy good. If I got to choose from this lineup it would be T-200 even though I would love to give the t-100s a couple whacks.

There's not a bad choice in that lineup that I see. I did the selection tool and it suggested the T100-S. I'd be down with that.

I would definitely go with the T200's and if allowed to go with graphite shafts, I would go with the Tensei AV White. That would be a very sexy combination!

T200s, maybe even T300s. I will be vacationing during this but good luck to everyone, awesome opportunity.

This event looks like it is going to be crazy good.
It definitely will be. Plus, most don't play frequently in this state, so getting a chance to knock off one of the 50 at one of the best courses in the state and you have a big win.

Me, I would be looking at the T-300 series.

The added forgiveness and better launching is what I am looking for in my irons.

Me, I would be looking at the T-300 series.

The added forgiveness and better launching is what I am looking for in my irons.
I’m going to hit some of those next week in the studio

Can a participant choose the T400 irons or just T100(S), T200, T300?

Back