The 2021 Titleist Experience

What a great question - what irons to choose....

I'm thinking the T100s - yet the fitting tool recommends the T100.... go with the tool or my internet golfer brain??

I guess he didn't say Which Monday it would be :rolleyes:

As soon as they release, I'll be going to hit them all at my local shop. Either Golf Galaxy or PGA Superstore that just opened. I hope to get into a shaft selection other than stock this time. I want to be able to find the best shaft for my swing. :unsure:

I think I would have to go with the T200. I am conflicted between them and the T300. The fitting tool told me T200. so....

Calendar is cleared! The new Titleist irons look incredible, and I love northern New Mexico. The Black Mesa Golf Club looks pretty nice too:

gallery4.jpg
Great looking course but I think @OldeDude is taking that "up hill both ways" thing too far. ;):D

staying closely tuned into this one!

Oh man, just a few more days until signups. I am so excited about seeing who is joining me.

Very excited for sign-ups! If I were selecting, it would be a tough choice between the T100 and T200 set of irons. My gut tells me the forgiveness in the T200 would be the best option. Doesn't look much bigger than the T100, either.

Very excited for sign-ups! If I were selecting, it would be a tough choice between the T100 and T200 set of irons. My gut tells me the forgiveness in the T200 would be the best option. Doesn't look much bigger than the T100, either.

Would T100S fit into the middle there?

Just did the fitting tool and it recommended T100s..... hmm..... I don't feel like I am a good enough ball striker for them, but I would definitely love to give them a whack.

oh and the 2nd choice is the t200... so I think I could be very happy with either one.

Just did the fitting tool and it recommended T100s..... hmm..... I don't feel like I am a good enough ball striker for them, but I would definitely love to give them a whack.

My fitting came the T100s as well - number wise; but from how I felt when swinging the T200 felt best.

This is insane! Beautiful new clubs in a great location. A friend played a few times when he was station in Albuquerque. Looks gorgeous in season.

Would T100S fit into the middle there?
They definitely would, and that would probably be my preference if I went with the T100 line. I guess my choice would depend on how much more forgiving I would find the T200 over the T100s, because I greatly prefer the shorter face, thinner top-line, and minimal offset of those irons. Can’t go wrong either way

We are only a few days out.

Signups coming soon!

What a great question - what irons to choose....

I'm thinking the T100s - yet the fitting tool recommends the T100.... go with the tool or my internet golfer brain??

Gotta go with the internet golfing brain .... stronger lofts of the T100s is where it's at! (y)

Gotta go with the internet golfing brain .... stronger lofts of the T100s is where it's at! (y)
That's what I was thinking... well until I find out something new about whatever and then that changes my mind or more likely.... confuses me even more.. :ROFLMAO:

The more I think about this, the more I wonder if a combo set is the way I’d go… the T100 and T200 look like they’d blend very well!

Still like the idea of a blended set of T200 and T300s 100s out of my league

My travel is completely booked. Excited to find out who is coming with me.

My travel is completely booked. Excited to find out who is coming with me.
Dang, I wish the dates would work on this one it looks incredible and in New Mexico...I've only been to old Mexico. :ROFLMAO:

The thought of the desert in the fall combined with this new iron lineup is really appealing to me...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back