EXPERIENCE The 2022 Goat Cup with Callaway Golf

Ooof. Things are happening right now. Lesson tomorrow again

Second lesson in the books. First lesson we adjusted grip/alignment/stance/hip rotation, this lesson we worked on swing path and club face angle. Before the drills today with a 3/4 swing 7 iron my swing path was -12, club face +10, distance 140, after the drills my swing path went +2, club face to +4, total distance 160. First time in my life I’ve ever worked the ball from right to left.

One more lesson lined up for Thursday and then it’s Goat Cup time!
Better get those new yardages dialed in

Second, the competition. Let's go over a number of things.
1. Formats: Day 1 Morning is Shamble. Day 1 PM is Alt Shot. Day 2 is Singles.

View attachment 9105401
Will the pairings change in the PM on Day One or will the same groups play each other in both Shamble & Alt Shot?

Will the pairings change in the PM on Day One or will the same groups play each other in both Shamble & Alt Shot?
We will have that info out soon.

T minus one week. Time to get the game face on. With the heat index triple digits here decided to get some indoor practice in at a friend's facility. I won't win any long drive contests so working on tightening up the dispersion. Game slowing rounding into shape.

#TeamFinley

IMG_1456.jpg

Hey everyone, really looking forward to this event and spending a few days with the crew. And, most importantly taking down Team Tudor. I want to win my guys some golf balls! On vacation most of this week so maybe mostly off the grid but will jump in full force on flight out on next Sunday!
Hey Captain-like the strategy of the vacation before the Cup. Come in fresh and relaxed.

#TeamFinley

Second lesson in the books. First lesson we adjusted grip/alignment/stance/hip rotation, this lesson we worked on swing path and club face angle. Before the drills today with a 3/4 swing 7 iron my swing path was -12, club face +10, distance 140, after the drills my swing path went +2, club face to +4, total distance 160. First time in my life I’ve ever worked the ball from right to left.

One more lesson lined up for Thursday and then it’s Goat Cup time!
I need to find this lesson. (y)

Range tomorrow to reenforce lesson. No rounds lately I need to get 1 in Saturday.

So this is finally going to happen?

It's a good thing, because it's been pretty quiet around here the last few days :rolleyes:

So looking forward to seeing this course again and the food, the fun, the goats....

Range today after my tumor surgery follow up, not sure what they are looking for 9 months out but whatever. Will be working on drilling in what I worked on at my lesson and hopefully seeing progress.

Less than a week!! I hate that I'm going to be on the road ALL DAY on Monday for work but I'm still so excited to follow along!

T minus one week. Time to get the game face on. With the heat index triple digits here decided to get some indoor practice in at a friend's facility. I won't win any long drive contests so working on tightening up the dispersion. Game slowing rounding into shape.

#TeamFinley

View attachment 9110776
Look at those groupings. Damn, looks like your game is on fire right now

Since this THP Experience is pretty crazy, we got pretty crazy trophies made up for the winning team.
They will be shown for the first time this week on the Worst Golf Podcast.

Since this THP Experience is pretty crazy, we got pretty crazy trophies made up for the winning team.

I'm a glutton for punishment so I'll be tuning in. Can't wait!

They better be the worst trophies in golf to be announced on the worst podcast.

You should just put them on the back shelf and never actually show them. That would be on brand :LOL:

You should just put them on the back shelf and never actually show them. That would be on brand :LOL:
I love that idea but in this instance it wouldn’t work. Haha

Back