EXPERIENCE The 2022 Goat Cup with Callaway Golf

I love that idea but in this instance it wouldn’t work. Haha
I tried to make it the worst :LOL: Now you'll just have to live with the fact that you're now going to do two things on Thursday that aren't the worst during the show lol

Look forward to seeing what the trophies will look like!! That is super exciting. Pumped this is coming up so soon!!

I tried to make it the worst :LOL: Now you'll just have to live with the fact that you're now going to do two things on Thursday that aren't the worst during the show lol
And it is tearing me up inside. These have just enough awesome and cringe to make them perfect.

Range was decent today. Just so hot

That's an idea for the worst golf podcast. Promos about topics for the podcast in the days leading up to it, open the podcast with what topics you're going to talk about and then don't mention a single one of them.

An event with a new spot to fill
Well I didn’t keep reading the entry thread lol

Two experience participants and a Goat Trophy. Then the new MC trophy in episode 3.

Hot damn. If you’re not careful @JB, we won’t even be able to joke about that podcast being the worst anymore :LOL:

Morgan cup new trophy also
That’s episode three so at least they are saving some goodness lol

but for this one, for sure excited about the Goat Trophies!!

That’s episode three so at least they are saving some goodness lol

but for this one, for sure excited about the Goat Trophies!!
Woops. I got extra excited. Lol I am a slower reader and trying to read through the threads quick without skimming.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
So looking forward to getting to experience Ballyhack through the eyes of THPers!!! This is going to be fun!!!

I hope that Powder dude does a podcast or something!!!! He was cool.
Hopefully I get invited on…I’ll just sit there doing this the entire time.

So looking forward to getting to experience Ballyhack through the eyes of THPers!!! This is going to be fun!!!
Yeah, this is going to be pretty damn cool. They are in for quite the treat. But don't forget a couple already did in ShaftUp #1.

Yeah, this is going to be pretty damn cool. They are in for quite the treat. But don't forget a couple already did in ShaftUp #1.
Yep and I can’t wait to follow along with these guys with Callaway and another tour around that course.

Yep and I can’t wait to follow along with these guys with Callaway and another tour around that course.
Same, I am super excited and can't wait. A lot of awesomeness in one experience. Going to be so much fun to follow along.

Back