EXPERIENCE The 2022 Goat Cup with Callaway Golf

This week right? Let see who the real goat is..

Announcement

Pairings for All Rounds will be out tomorrow!
Later this week we will have a contest up for those following along.

Got my tracking ready and VERY excited to see which team THPers back on this one!

Looking very forward to following this.

Now, who to pick to win Team Tudor or Team Finley 🤔

We have different pairings for each of the 3 rounds and it should lead to a whole lot of fun.
Tomorrow, we will post them up in the first post.

We have different pairings for each of the 3 rounds and it should lead to a whole lot of fun.
Tomorrow, we will post them up in the first post.

Important to think about

1660066988738.png

Can't wait to follow along and day dream about next month!!

Watching the hole-by-hole flyovers on the Ballyhack website (for the 75th time) to prepare for next week

Im feeling a little Goat-y since we just got a bunch of boxes from Callaway.
#ChromeSoftTuesday

And what do we have here?
145BE460-3551-4876-8CBB-7829546A77E0.jpeg

Should have done special GOAT truvis for this one
Despite there being a couple high caps in this one, not sure we would lose enough balls to warrant a one-off truvis batch haha

Despite there being a couple high caps in this one, not sure we would lose enough balls to warrant a one-off truvis batch haha
I am sure I will lose a dozen easy 🤬

Should have done special GOAT truvis for this one
If this has staying power and that is solely on the THPers involved and those following along, that could be fun in the future.

number 3 is going to give me FITS I can already tell. HOLY

number 3 is going to give me FITS I can already tell. HOLY
But you're going to sure have fun while saying things under your breath. ;)

Was going to get some Goat practice in but with the heat index hitting triple digits I will have to do some Ballyhack course planning instead.

So for the second round we are doing alternate shot. I assume @JB that one guy tees off on the odd holes and one guy tees off on the even holes. Note to self-all the par threes are odd holes. Par fives split up 2 odd and 2 even.

Back