EXPERIENCE The 2022 Goat Cup with Callaway Golf

Was going to get some Goat practice in but with the heat index hitting triple digits I will have to do some Ballyhack course planning instead.

So for the second round we are doing alternate shot. I assume @JB that one guy tees off on the odd holes and one guy tees off on the even holes. Note to self-all the par threes are odd holes. Par fives split up 2 odd and 2 even.
That is correct

Apparel for GOAT Cup (outside of the polos we will be receiving) is ready to roll - packed up Callaway shorts, pants, belts, polos, and hats.

We’re expected to get some rain Thursday AM so I bumped my lesson back from Thursday to Saturday AM. I actually like that the lesson is now closer to when I leave for the GOAT, hopefully I’ll be able to retain more of the good habits this way for Ballyhack.

I am the sacrificial lamb to @Canadan and I accept my role. We are still taking the dub home though.

I am the sacrificial lamb to @Canadan and I accept my role. We are still taking the dub home though.

Its a handicapped event. There is no lamb, everybody is even.

Its a handicapped event. There is no lamb, everybody is even.
I know, trying to get in his head. Get him to take it easy for an easy dub, but then my pops come into play and next thing you know its a match.

I know, trying to get in his head. Get him to take it easy for an easy dub, but then my pops come into play and next thing you know its a match.

Stop it.

Word on the street is he's having a few struggles. 😉

You got this.
By street do you mean the Off Course podcast? He documents it haha.
I have a feeling he is going to enjoy this golf course though.

Stop it.

Word on the street is he's having a few struggles. 😉

You got this.
I've got five more range sessions scheduled.

We're fine. It's fine.

By street do you mean the Off Course podcast? He documents it haha.
I have a feeling he is going to enjoy this golf course though.
Haha well I didn't say it was a secret.

I have a feeling everyone is going to enjoy the golf course!

By the way. How'd the lessons go? Game in good shape?
Just want to make sure I'm supporting the right team here

The fact you even have to decide which team to root for hurts. :cry:

It went okay. If I am being honest, he basically said I am a mess on the takeaway, which I ahve known for a while and its something @Canadan and I have discussed in the past during our last round. When I take it away too far inside, obviously fighting over the top, which leads to a pull for me. If I take it away correctly, my balance and weight shift gets extremely off to the point where I am all sorts of messed up.

He gave me some drills to work on, but time is not really allowing for that, but I will get a few swings in before we tee off.

Or...

maybe I am aggressively posturing and it's pure joy right now..

Back