The 2022 Morgan Cup is Headed to Old Waverly and Mossy Oak

Words and gifs cannot describe… best of luck for those who put in for it when the time comes

Whoa, things happen so fast around here. Awesome news, can't wait to hear the deets!

Holy crap...tomorrow? How am I going to focus and close out my quota attainment in the remaining two months???

Holy crap...tomorrow? How am I going to focus and close out my quota attainment in the remaining two months???
Just details my man, not signups haha

Just details my man, not signups haha
True...but details is going to have this thread bonkers if it isn;t already.

True...but details is going to have this thread bonkers if it isn;t already.
As it should be! Details are only going to get people more excited...I assume :cool:

Words and gifs cannot describe…
They sure can't. It's difficult to put together words adequate to describe my feelings for the Morgan Cup.

Had to read that like 3 times to make sure I saw it correctly. Tomorrow!

Will be interesting to see if any big changes are made. We know there is a new trophy but anything else? More players, less players? More rounds? Villa crawls?

Will be interesting to see if any big changes are made. We know there is a new trophy but anything else? More players, less players? More rounds? Villa crawls?
I think the number of players is ideal for this event, not too big, not too small but just right

I love that this is going to be in Mississippi next year.

As Austin Powers would say, "Yeah Baby!"

Well, I guess villa crawls could be on the agenda.

I love how THP is going to areas of the country that a lot of us would never get a chance to experience. Over the last few years we seen Events/Experiences planned for Idaho, Utah, Oklahoma, Missouri, Alabama and now Mississippi. @JB and @GolferGal as always to a awesome job coordinating, but they have really taken it up a notch recently. Thank you for the awesome work!!!

I have been spending a lot of time on the website looking at these courses and wondering why i ever left the deep south. These hole by hole pics they have are so awesome. looking at the score cards and thinking i could lay up with "this" have # in to the green....these courses just look spectacular.
"The Golf Clubs of Mississippi (Mossy Oak and Old Waverly) are the only golf destination experience in the Mid South with two Top 100 Courses ranked by both Golf Digest and Golfweek."

To have two courses in the top 100 right across the street from each other, and THP and Cobra PUMA Golf will hold the Morgan Cup there.....

Back