EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today we are honored to unveil all of the details of the 2022 Morgan Cup, sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf.

The question is asked, what happens when you take a group of THPers (You could be one of them), and make them tour players for a journey that leads to a weekend of competition at an amazing venue where they get the same treatment including bag, clubs, accessories and even apparel scripting? The Morgan Cup happens…DO YOU WANT TO BE A TOUR PLAYER?

index.php

When & WhereOctober 14th-16thWest Point, MSOld Waverly and Mossy Oak

QualifyingTHP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2022 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Amazing! I can't wait for this again this year. Such a great 2021 follow along and the players had a great time.

Starting of a Wednesday really strong this morning!

Yeeeaaaaaahhhhh Buddy!!!

Heck yeah!!! Let's go Hackers!!! Who wants to be a Captain this year?

Absolutely love seeing @HarlettoScara on there already…it will be lonely only for a little while.

Someone needs to take down @jdtox

Dates are set.
Team Villas are formerly announced.
Meals added and announced.

This is shaping up to be the best MC yet and we will work to get it there.

My guy @HarlettoScara im so freaking happy for you!!!!!! :love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)

And what perfect dates for this one!

This event will always own my heart!

This is going to be a blast. Love the team cottages, should really add to the bonding!

I believe this will be amazing!

To return to any THP event would be awesome. To return to the Morgan Cup to ward off the evil
Hackers and defend the throne would be most excellent.

Everything looks perfect! Bring on the signups!

I just blocked my Calendar, just in case.......This is the awesome-sauce

Back