EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I'd argue it represents what THP is about more than most other events!

While I love everything about the Morgan Cup, as it is in a lot of ways straight from my heart, I do not think this does justice to others. Having been to every single one, each one is different, but every one of them is planned the same way, with my scribbled notes and then planning with the partner. Followed up with @GolferGal and I fine tuning to make what is scribbled possible.

Each and every one of them are all about this website and community and what we stand for.

This event…. :love:

While I love everything about the Morgan Cup, as it is in a lot of ways straight from my heart, I do not think this does justice to others. Having been to every single one, each one is different, but every one of them is planned the same way, with my scribbled notes and then planning with the partner. Followed up with @GolferGal and I fine tuning to make what is scribbled possible.

Each and every one of them are all about this website and community and what we stand for.
And man, 2022 looks NONSTOP.

Love to see the dates set.

Can not wait to follow along! @HarlettoScara is going to finally make it across the pond!

Hell Yeah!!

MS in October was never more on my radar. This will be a blast.

So much about this Morgan Cup should excite the masses...TEAM COTTAGES?!?!?!

The course looks amazing!!!

I really like that we're at a fresh venue in 2022. I know absolutely nothing about it, and am very excited to see the event unfold there.
This is all you need to know:

1635943868249.png

Awesome! Looking forward to this!

Back