EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Someone is going to have an extra special Monday. What a way to kick off the week! Would love to be a fly on the wall in the tech studio getting the low down on the new gear. @JB what kind of gains did you see during your fitting? Can you share what shaft worked the best for u?

Oh…and I could use 15 yards. Please share the secret

Someone is going to have an extra special Monday. What a way to kick off the week! Would love to be a fly on the wall in the tech studio getting the low down on the new gear. @JB what kind of gains did you see during your fitting? Can you share what shaft worked the best for u?
I tested with my same LIN•Q shaft in my head and new stuff. I will have more on that coming up soon.

I tested with my same LIN•Q shaft in my head and new stuff. I will have more on that coming up soon.
Purple right… I might as well start saving now 🤣

How about this for an update. Tomorrow Mike Yagley is going to announce his captain of team hackers on the lifestream

This is awesome! Experience of a lifetime for some lucky individual!

We are doing fittings right now in the THP Tech Studio. Jose fit me to one of the new driver heads. Jose then fit Yagley who gained nearly 15 yards (YIKES) and now Jose is in there and we are working with some shafts.

That’s huge! Yagley already pokes it out there!

After watching Bryson on youtube with the new driver and seeing the results of it in this forum, I am excited to see this new lineup from Cobra. Even more excited for the opportunity to enter my name in for the Morgan Cup when the time comes.

After watching Bryson on youtube with the new driver and seeing the results of it in this forum, I am excited to see this new lineup from Cobra. Even more excited for the opportunity to enter my name in for the Morgan Cup when the time comes.
The driver has been lagging a bit behind their other offerings, if they have figured that out. Look out. :oops:

Tomorrow is going to be Fire. Excited about the new cobra offerings

How about this for an update. Tomorrow Mike Yagley is going to announce his captain of team hackers on the lifestream

This is huge huge huge news!! Someone is going to have their mind blown and life changed!!

We are doing fittings right now in the THP Tech Studio. Jose fit me to one of the new driver heads. Jose then fit Yagley who gained nearly 15 yards (YIKES) and now Jose is in there and we are working with some shafts.
Wait....15 yards? Gain? Ooft, that is incredible - I am genuinely beside myself to try this new line.

Who's it going to be? Could be you! Good luck all.

@jdtox Next victim will be???

If @Master Yagley can gain 15 yds, so can I! Man I can't wait to see the new gear!

I'm excited to tune in today. 15 yard driver increase is mind blowing. Captain announcement is cool; next up against the @jdtox juggernaut. ;) Good luck to you and your team!

In terms of equipment, I have minimal Cobra experience and growing interest. Played a round with my nephew-law, a big strong early 30s guy who took up golf this year. He is all about Bryson's approach to golf and has OL irons. No driver or metal woods at this point. He is approaching the game in a very analytical way and doing crazy well with those OL irons. I am going let go of my cynicism and pay more attention. The king mim irons were also one of my top 3 when I went through just about every option at a CC fitting last Feb. And finally, I am smitten with their new putter lineup. This will be fun. I am never sure what questions to ask -- I like to "ruminate" on things for awhile -- but enjoy listening and learning. 👍

Back