EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

My attempt at starting some banter with the other side was maybe a bit too subtle this morning.

The Champion Burger

AKA Jimmy Buffet’s description of the Cheeseburger in Paradise.

Guess it was either too slow of a burn or I’m just that much older than everyone that no one caught the reference.

It's called the 'Hackers Special' and I can't wait to feast upon it!
Weird, I saw the hackers special listed under kids meals, it included a plain hotdog, smiley fries and a Shirley temple

My attempt at starting some banter with the other side was maybe a bit too subtle this morning.

The Champion Burger

Guess it was either too slow of a burn or I’m just that much older than everyone that no one caught the reference.
I understood and enjoyed singing it in my head... And I'm probably the youngest one here lol
Love me some Jimmy.

The Champion Burger

Weird, I saw the hackers special listed under kids meals, it included a plain hotdog, smiley fries and a Shirley temple
Suppose that would work as a snack at the turn, but the eyes would be on the Tomahawk to finish for sure.

I thought it was the consolation prize for those who are only champions in their own mind. Real champions order the tomahawk ribeye with a glass of bourbon, it’s called the taste of victory

Real champions know who is footing that food bill, and would never do that.

That being said, if a Team Paradise makes an ace on me? The most expensive bourbon will be poured out on the table as a gesture of gratitude :)

68 days until the threepeat is completed.

Just heard a rumor that the menu at Old Waverly is being customized for this event.

The special while we are there is:

Cheeseburger with lettuce and tomato, Heinz 57 and French fried potatoes, big Kosher pickle and a cold draft beer.

On the menu it will be listed as The Champion.
I don't know about that but I do know that, should it be an option, you ought to get the Catfish Lafite and the andouille stuffed mushrooms.

The Champion Burger

I thought it was bit ham-handed but that's okay.

Look what I got!
310217C9-247F-415E-A1DC-9AB4DFA32C28.png

I don't know about that but I do know that, should it be an option, you ought to get the Catfish Lafite and the andouille stuffed mushrooms.
This sounds delicious! Do you think it can cure a broken heart. Asking for some Hackers who will want to plan their Sunday meal ahead of time.

That does sound good. I’m going to order the catfish with a tall can of whup azz.

That does sound good. I’m going to order the catfish with a tall can of whup azz.
You might want to call and see if they can order you a case because one can won't be near enough.

You might want to call and see if they can order you a case because one can won't be near enough.
Good idea. Better stock up on ice too just in case our team‘s hands get sore from all the spanking we will be delivering.

I am excited for all of you but kinda bummed no one went one length. Understandable though.
If selected, I'll do my best to withstand someone's insistence that I go VL. One-length,

Just heard a rumor that the menu at Old Waverly is being customized for this event.

The special while we are there is:

Cheeseburger with lettuce and tomato, Heinz 57 and French fried potatoes, big Kosher pickle and a cold draft beer.

On the menu it will be listed as The Champion.

The Champion Burger

I got you. 😎

I love the back and forth between the teams. Makes me smile every time i come in here.

Back