EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

All experiences are different yet all amazing. So well done.
That is correct. Outside of both being hosted by us, on this website, they are completely different in every way. There is only One Grandaddy and I don’t say that to take away from this, which is amazing.

Big shout out to @USAF Ret in Wis for the holiday sweets surprise that showed up today.

Let that be an example for the 2022 crew, the Morgan Cup is more than the clubs, more than the time with Yags and Jose, more than just your own teammates. It's all of it. Soak it all in and embrace it all.

(But don't let a kind gesture from Team Hackers influence your choice. Team Paradise is the way to live ;))

I was all in on the 21 MC. But that was without being to an event myself. After going through the GD and knowing what being a part of an event is all about, I'm looking forward to this even more! Can't wait to see who fills out the teams!

I was all in on the 21 MC. But that was without being to an event myself. After going through the GD and knowing what being a part of an event is all about, I'm looking forward to this even more! Can't wait to see who fills out the teams!
YES! Definitely looking forward to seeing who fills out the Morgan Cup 2022 team!

Go with someone with an Analytical mind, to look at the players not only as they're strokes possibilities against someone on the other team, but the mental side of the game. building a twosome that can actually support the others game instead of just saying, I want to play with _ _ _ _ .....gotta hook up the short game wizard with someone who can get him in position to throw darts...
And that was/is @jdtox

For anyone interested in this event, follow and watch the Grand Daddy unfold. THIS event can be just as special and fun. It’s an awesome time indeed. Get involved.
Oh it’s going to be special…

I mean who doesn't want to be a part of this next year?

For anyone interested in this event, follow and watch the Grand Daddy unfold. THIS event can be just as special and fun. It’s an awesome time indeed. Get involved.
They are similar, but very different. And both are uniquely special in their own ways…
This 2022 Morgan Cup is going to be a great ride.

They are similar, but very different.
Ill say outside of it being a team event, they are pretty darn different. This is a wonderful experience, but there is only one Grandaddy of em all.

Can’t wait to see this develop. Love the back and forth between the teams prior to the event. Just makes it even more special knowing you’ll be a (insert team here) member for life!

I wonder - has there ever been a player to play for both sides during the MC?

They are similar, but very different. And both are uniquely special in their own ways…
This 2022 Morgan Cup is going to be a great ride.
Is going to be something very special indeed. I can't wait to see who will be making up the teams this year.

The Morgan Cup....... *sigh*

Merry Christmas week to all Team Paradise members past, present, and future!

Gonna be a great follow!

Is the year Hackers end the streak and @JDax starts his consecutive captain streak? Either way it’s going to be an amazing event and can’t wait to see who fills out the teams.

Is the year Hackers end the streak and @JDax starts his consecutive captain streak? Either way it’s going to be an amazing event and can’t wait to see who fills out the teams.

could be....

I know there are not as many spots open, but I still want to play with @JDax and push this year through. Just putting it out there.

Back