EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

What is considered too early to pack, asking for a friend?
I haven't thought about packing but I have wondered if it's too early to plan where I stop to eat on the way down

Not long now. I remember when I was less than a month out from meeting my brothers in person. Take lots of pictures! A couple of events beforehand, but this will be here fast!

Not long now. I remember when I was less than a month out from meeting my brothers in person. Take lots of pictures! A couple of events beforehand, but this will be here fast!

And pictures with the people too!!

Hell yeah my UGB is being utilized for the trip
I’m taking the bag I use for international travel. On the way out my clothes will have extra legroom.

Just realized it's only 3 weeks from tomorrow until this 🙌

Skimmer alert. @MagicSpell how is your shortened prep going? Feel like you'll be ready?
Been grinding hard in preparation for this event. Had some very promising rounds leading up to now. 27 putts in my round last weekend with the Az THP outing! Was scrambling my ass off!!
I'll be ready. No excuses are acceptable. Definitely getting more used to the clubs with each round played.

how wrinkle free are your clothes?
I'm going to proudly display my wrinkly wardrobe as the single gentleman that I am! I subscribe to the adage, the opposite of irony is wrinkly!

I'm going to proudly display my wrinkly wardrobe as the single gentleman that I am! I subscribe to the adage, the opposite of irony is wrinkly!
Thank goodness you’re FINALLY single!!!!

And that’s all I’ll say about that.

Thank goodness you’re FINALLY single!!!!

And that’s all I’ll say about that.
Except we are staying next to The Grove on Thursday of game week.

And pictures with the people too!!

I completely agree. Take pictures with your people! I wish I had a ton more.

I'll have the Undertaker one ready for whoever falls behind early and mounts the comeback. Best gif out there.
That’s one of my personal favorites.

What is considered too early to pack, asking for a friend?
Good reminder. I need to dig out my travel bag and give it a once-over.

As a fan / follower of the event, I'm hoping for all close matches. I want nothing but nailbiters down the stretch.
I agree that nail biters would be fun but team Paradise is looking strong 💪🏻. Best to be prepared for all gif situations

Seersucker shorts and my sperries might be all I need 🤷🏻‍♂️
The fact that you know what those things are, says to me that you’ll fit in just fine.

The fact that you know what those things are, says to me that you’ll fit in just fine.
The fact you thought I didn’t and didn’t own all of that already is a little saddening. I think I have about 7-8 bow ties as well so if I actually wanted to, I would blend in so fast lol

The fact you thought I didn’t and didn’t own all of that already is a little saddening. I think I have about 7-8 bow ties as well so if I actually wanted to, I would blend in so fast lol
I'm pretty certain I knew you had all the required items in your wardrobe already. ;)

Also @MWard ....

Back