EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

OH. Yeah it always jumps out of Bermuda, every single time. The grass just parts like the Red Sea and bam. 20 extra yards.
It does. Beautiful thing.

Had a great first day up here in Santee, SC. Played at Santee National Golf Club and shot 36/37 with 5 birdies. Pulled 40 points in our Stableford points game. Won 1st place today. 3 of my birdies held up in the skins game and in the lead for the 3 day Calcutta.

Fairway wood shafts have arrived!! Already got them unboxed and installed in my LTDx heads!

I can hardly wait to get them out for some swings!

Is there any last minute smack talk/bulletin board material?

Not that I've seen other than Hackers guaranteeing victory

Not that I've seen other than Hackers guaranteeing victory
We have plenty of time to needle prior to the first tee. We have Wednesday for some, and then Thursday and Friday golf to build ammo.

Right now, everyone just get there with your clubs!

Had a great first day up here in Santee, SC. Played at Santee National Golf Club and shot 36/37 with 5 birdies. Pulled 40 points in our Stableford points game. Won 1st place today. 3 of my birdies held up in the skins game and in the lead for the 3 day Calcutta.

Nice playing there. Sounds like you are ready to go!

We have plenty of time to needle prior to the first tee. We have Wednesday for some, and then Thursday and Friday golf to build ammo.

Right now, everyone just get there with your clubs!

Fairway wood shafts have arrived!! Already got them unboxed and installed in my LTDx heads!

I can hardly wait to get them out for some swings!
Take it to them 💪🏻

Played at Santee Country Club today. The course played long with soft conditions. 40/38 with 3 birdies. Three 3 putts hurt my score.

Fellas, we have to pack this weekend… Holy crap lol
This is going to be a BUSY weekend for me! Need to build a gate, put two new roofs on dog houses, pack, and somehow get some time on the golf course!

This is going to be a BUSY weekend for me! Need to build a gate, put two new roofs on dog houses, pack, and somehow get some time on the golf course!
I think I’m supposed to golf tomorrow. It’s fine, totally fine.

I’ve been spanking dat azz on my golf trip the past two days so hard I might have hurt myself. Hope my hand will have time to heal a bit between now and next week.

Probably going to need it for the spanking Team Paradise is going to give the Hackers.

3Pete Baby!

Gotta deliver a return ticket for our Captain @jdtox so he can get the 4Pete!

I’ve been spanking dat azz on my golf trip the past two days so hard I might have hurt myself. Hope my hand will have time to heal a bit between now and next week.

Probably going to need it for the spanking Team Paradise is going to give the Hackers.

3Pete Baby!

Gotta deliver a return ticket for our Captain @jdtox so he can get the 4Pete!
Is it 3Pete or 3peat?

Makes no difference to me!

It all means the same thing:

Another year of Hackers getting a tow up azz!

Great scoring there Jordy, but 40 stableford points….? Calling @Scooby45 for the preview 😉

Fellas, we have to pack this weekend… Holy crap lol
Don't you have until next Thursday or Friday morning? Not a pack immediately before leaving type of guy?

Meh who needs time on golf courses. Take care of those dogs

Don't you have until next Thursday or Friday morning? Not a pack immediately before leaving type of guy?
I think most of us a travelling on Wednesday and playing on Thursday and Friday before the event. I'll be trying to get packed on Sunday as @HarlettoScara will be coming in on Tuesday and we will play that afternoon/evening and then be leaving early in the morning.

Back