EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

2022 is going to be fire! Love following the MC every year. These two courses are going to be an amazing backdrop for an already killer event.

I have liked how the teams and equipment have had more time for reviews before the event. Let's everyone know how things are performing before the big dance!

No excuses, you say? I like it! Can't put that one down in @Tenputt 's thread.

My birthday is the 20th of October, so I will go ahead and say this is an early birthday present.

Mine is the 25th of October. You're right, it would be an incredibly amazing birthday present!

Last edited:
Just announced, almost a year away, and already at six pages. You think there's some excitement!?!

Sounds like an amazing experience.

No excuses, you say? I like it! Can't put that one down in @Tenputt 's thread.

Mine is the 25th of October. You're right, it would be an incredibly amazing birthday present!

I have a milestone birthday on the 23rd. So, I too wouldn’t mind a present.

My birthday is the 20th of October, so I will go ahead and say this is an early birthday present.

My birthday is March 1, so I will accept the belated birthday present 😄

Ah, the Morgan Cup is just so great! So awesome to see it starting back up already!

YES!!! I am so pumped to read this amazing announcement!

A stunning facility, and I love the team cottages! Those rooms are beautiful!

I am full-in on the 2022 Morgan Cup! Let's go!!

Gotta admit, this would be pretty cool!

index.php

I ordered my Morgan Cup bag this year on my 40th birthday.

I’m excited about the process and we gave some tips last page on being a part of it.

next up, will be captain choice

Let's go!! Ready to cheer on the next members of Team Hackers.

Captain's choice is so cool!

I will definitely be signing up to try and make the squad, such an awesome THP experience to follow along with on the forum, can't even imagine being there.

Everyone should enter and if you want to win choose paradise!

Definitely curious who will be the next captain of Team Hackers

Always great to see such excitement this early on and for good reason as this one is a tremendous task and honor for one lucky THPer to be named within weeks before the years up. Good luck to all those who jump at even the chance to be the Captain of the Morgan Cup.

Yep. Can't wait to see who the next captain is to take his (or her) shot at the throne

I don’t know how the heck I missed this thread today. I was focused on the dream foursome hype. This is AWESOME! Can’t wait to see the signups! This was such a fun follow this past year! Just an incredible experience all around. Awesome announcement.

Yup, am on it…trophy on Yags’ desk by this time next year 😉
Whatever delusions you need to say to get yourself through the Scottish winter is ok by me

So so excited to enter this one!!!!

My birthday is October 23, in case you wanted to get me an early gift...
Mine is a couple days later than yours, so let's meet there before we meet in the city we live in... cool? ;):LOL:

Can’t wait to see who gets a crack at @jdtox and lead team Hackers.

Back