EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Teams are evened up again! After seeing this pick, I’m excited to see how the rest of the team starts filling out!

One of my favorite parts of the MC build out is when the competition/signup requires picking a team. That starts to really fire up the team competition banter. Those are fun. 👍

I’m leaning Hackers this year. @JDax is a fun captain pick and it could be time to send the people’s choice into the history books 🤠

We told everybody it was coming, and boy was that fun. Be active and talking golf and get an auto bid. We will do that for a few more experiences this year too.

We love incentives
Could pick everyone that way and it would be fun! But you probably have some other fun ideas in mind haha

One of my favorite parts of the MC build out is when the competition/signup requires picking a team. That starts to really fire up the team competition banter. Those are fun. 👍

I’m leaning Hackers this year. @JDax is a fun captain pick and it could be time to send the people’s choice into the history books 🤠

By deduction, @jdtox = no fun?

Picking @JDax and Hackers?

2 fans of Go Blue on Team Paradise who usually are scripted in blue. I love it. Congrats again @mtbloco youre gonna crush it.

Picking @JDax and Hackers?

Sure @jdtox is all aobut things like looking good and great prime time golf and winning. I think he's also a talented graphic artist. That's all cool and stuff and makes Hackers beating Paradise likely an impossible task. But I like impossible tasks. I'm cheering for the impossible. Let's go Hackers!

This sounds like a awesome event. Congrats to ever picked so far.

Welcome @mtbloco to The Morgan Cup! You are one heck of an addition to Team Paradise and I'm so stoked to follow your journey!

Congrats again @mtbloco

So happy you are Team Paradise and can’t wait to follow you on the journey and taking down the Hackers again for the 3-Peat!!

#TeamParadise4Life

Back