EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Don't forget about the first tee! What are you going to do to prepare your nerves? Are there any competitions you can enter to get you heart rate up?
The thing that helped me with this, is I was sick as a dog the night before. Just drained. I didnt have a lot of nerves left. :ROFLMAO:

The thing that helped me with this, is I was sick as a dog the night before. Just drained. I didnt have a lot of nerves left. :ROFLMAO:
I don't recommend this strategy. 🤪

Both Captains are pretty good guys.

Ok we all have congratulated @mtbloco now more questions to keep this thread going. Are you familiar with match play? The format isn't announced but have you ever played in a shamble or alt shot?
Shamble match play or just shamble, is a ton of fun! I would play that with anyone any day.

I also play with the men's club president every week for league and I just asked him to play one of our weekend events as a shamble.

We told everybody it was coming, and boy was that fun. Be active and talking golf and get an auto bid. We will do that for a few more experiences this year too.

We love incentives
Nothing like rewarding forum members for being awesome!

Shamble match play or just shamble, is a ton of fun! I would play that with anyone any day.

I also play with the men's club president every week for league and I just asked him to play one of our weekend events as a shamble.

That would be fun to play a weekend event shamble. I might ask the club in our neighborhood if they will consider that.

Congrats @mtbloco !!! What an incredible surprise!! Enjoy the ride, man 🤩🤩

This is going to be a good one to follow.

Don't forget about the first tee! What are you going to do to prepare your nerves? Are there any competitions you can enter to get you heart rate up?
All I plan to do is take driver and hope for the best, I want as much club down by the ball as I can possibly get and then try to stop my hand shaking as I tee it up :LOL:

All I plan to do is take driver and hope for the best, I want as much club down by the ball as I can possibly get and then try to stop my hand shaking as I tee it up :LOL:
Driver is the only answer! First tee nerves are real, especially with @JB and @LittleRat chatting about you in the background. :ROFLMAO:

Driver is the only answer! First tee nerves are real, especially with @JB and @LittleRat chatting about you in the background. :ROFLMAO:
As long as the club hits the ball I can breathe a sigh of relief :LOL:

Late to the party, but congrats @mtbloco !!!

Can’t wait to see whose next here!

Last edited:

I love a shamble, especially if my partner is a fairway finder. Allows me to just grip it and rip it without fear of consequences :ROFLMAO:

Can't wait to see what's coming. 21 MC group was raving about this year's driver. I will certainly try it out. I've all but given up on a full size driver, but I've heard the phrase Unicorn so I'm willing to give it a go

I love a shamble, especially if my partner is a fairway finder. Allows me to just grip it and rip it without fear of consequences :ROFLMAO:
I'm the same way but with a long bomber. Due to my handicap and short hitting myself if my partner can crush a ball that will do wonder for us getting points on the board since I will likely have a pop on every hole.

I'm the same way but with a long bomber. Due to my handicap and short hitting myself if my partner can crush a ball that will do wonder for us getting points on the board since I will likely have a pop on every hole.
Shambles are partial handicap rounds. Just so you know.

Back