EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Fun little tidbit I found this morning....

Mossy Oak Golf Club is the official home for the practice facility of Mississippi State University men’s and women’s golf teams. The facility includes a five-green driving range, short-game training areas and a 16,000 square foot putting green formed into the shape of the State of Mississippi.

16ksqft. Goodness.

98095416-BC95-4571-9195-88090410456C.jpeg

Can confirm!

Mossy Oak Golf Club is the official home for the practice facility of Mississippi State University men’s and women’s golf teams. The facility includes a five-green driving range, short-game training areas and a 16,000 square foot putting green formed into the shape of the State of Mississippi.
I do love a good short-game training area.

Thanks for the confirmation. Not like I was making it up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seems like you could have been making it up. No one wants to see the state of Mississippi memorialized in grass.

I mean when he he wins this year it may be deserved. Just sayin. He's close to a dynasty.
Just to confirm, how many is a dynasty?

That is awesome, thanks for posting. Putting green in the shape of MS is pretty awesome. Facilities look amazing!

Just to confirm, how many is a dynasty?
Well you will be at 4 in a row, winning 3 straight and possibly on to a 5th. I’d say that qualifies in my book.

Staying on property the practice facility will be right there. Will we see any Bryson late night range sessions?

Staying on property the practice facility will be right there. Will we see any Bryson late night range sessions?
I don't see any late night range sessions in my future thats for sure

can never have too much late night practice 😎👍🏻51AE9DA1-8B67-4959-A348-3E899F6B1797.jpeg

Seems like you could have been making it up. No one wants to see the state of Mississippi memorialized in grass.

In the NFL thread, I think you only need to win 1 and be in a few.
At least based on @Afizzle2100 :ROFLMAO:

They dynasty talk is unavoidable all of a sudden :LOL:

From the Official Dynasty Gatekeeper himself (me):

If @jdtox wins this year he will be a dynasty.
I’ll liken Jeremy to the chiefs and their upcoming dynasty and I’ll liken The Zoo Crew to the patriots dynasty. Are both (potential) dynasties? Yes.

I would definitely spend a lot of late night time practicing, I'm sure there would be a few teammates that would join me.

I am hoping to not make any more bag changes for awhile! but Damn.

Back