EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Super excited about this venue! Having team villas will make this event even better. 🔥🔥🔥

Old Waverly and Mossy Oak run specials throughout the year for stay and play. Will there by Team Paradise or Hackers scouting trips? I love my friend @jdtox but, Hackers, it's time to take the repeated stresses of the captaincy from his shoulders!
Yup, am on it…trophy on Yags’ desk by this time next year 😉

I would love to be a tour player! Am I good enough? Hell no!
That is the amazing thing about the Morgan Cup...you have plenty of time to get into Tour shape!

I'm just saying...but @jdtox is starting to look like this guy...

I've always cheered for him in the past, but he also knows I'll turn on him in a flash if the opportunity presents itself

Yep, I want in for sure, Re-upping my Grin account to log all my scores and have the handicap

I'm already checking the best airport to get to West Point. :love:

We will see how many see this, but we know the demand will be high for this as well as most of our THP experiences this year.

Want a leg up? There are 4 things to consider.

1. Make sure you are a 2022 Albatross Club Member.
2. Be active on the THP Forum and chat about the game, the gear, etc.
3. Review the current clubs/balls/shafts you have in your bag
4. Be active in other Live Update Threads as they come up.

This is not to say it is a necessity to do any and all, but there will be chances to get golden tickets, bonus entries, captain spots, etc leading up to Experiences this year.

I'm already checking the best airport to get to West Point. :love:
Memphis, Jackson or Birmingham, unless you can get one of the few flights into GTR.

Contour also offers flights into Tupelo from Nashville.

We will see how many see this, but we know the demand will be high for this as well as most of our THP experiences this year.

Want a leg up? There are 4 things to consider.

1. Make sure you are a 2022 Albatross Club Member.
2. Be active on the THP Forum and chat about the game, the gear, etc.
3. Review the current clubs/balls/shafts you have in your bag
4. Be active in other Live Update Threads as they come up.

This is not to say it is a necessity to do any and all, but there will be chances to get golden tickets, bonus entries, captain spots, etc leading up to Experiences this year.

I see this! :love:

Memphis, Jackson or Birmingham, unless you can get one of the few flights into GTR.

Contour also offers flights into Tupelo from Nashville.
Memphis would be dope.

I see you @JB

Today we are honored to unveil all of the details of the 2022 Morgan Cup, sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf.

The question is asked, what happens when you take a group of THPers (You could be one of them), and make them tour players for a journey that leads to a weekend of competition at an amazing venue where they get the same treatment including bag, clubs, accessories and even apparel scripting? The Morgan Cup happens…DO YOU WANT TO BE A TOUR PLAYER?

index.php

When & Where
October 14th-16th
West Point, MS
Old Waverly and Mossy Oak

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2022 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What’s Included
Cost – $549
Multiple Days of Team Golf (27 on Saturday, 18 on Sunday)
Team Lodging in Old Waverly Cottages
New Golf Bag
Full Set of New Cobra Clubs (of your choice)
New PUMA Footwear
Scripted PUMA Apparel
Amazing Private Group Dinners both Nights
Trophy Ceremony with Lunch on Sunday
R&D Presentation
And so much more

Every participant in the 2022 Morgan Cup, will receive 14 clubs, a golf bag, accessories, apparel and footwear. All provided by their sponsor, Cobra Golf and PUMA Golf. Every participant is tasked with reviewing their equipment on the THP Forum.

Old Waverly host of the 2022 morgan cup

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. This is a handicapped team event where all participants are part of something incredible. Playing alongside a team made up of 7 THP Forum Members and 1 person from Cobra PUMA Golf.

The Teams
Team Hackers
Captain: This Could Be You
Asst Captain: Mike Yagley from Cobra Golf
@HarlettoScara
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You

Team Paradise
Captain: jdtox
Asst Captain: Jose Miraflor from Cobra Golf
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You

How To Signup
Signups will take place early in 2022, so stay tuned to the Hackers Paradise forum for all of the details. Do You Want to be a Tour Player?

Continue reading...

Let’s go Hackers!,,

Oh… And the dates work. Let’s. Effing. Go.

LFG #teamHackers!!!

I have liked how the teams and equipment have had more time for reviews before the event. Let's everyone know how things are performing before the big dance!

Tax day says Sorry not this year! Sad the timing as I was going all in on this one given the hype and discussion surrounding it on the forum last month. I will definitely be tuning in on the live thread and following the teams as they get picked!

This is THE THP event. So much history and passion goes into this. Be ready to put it all out there. @Master Yagley and @LittleRat are the best they’re are. Sign up, work your tail off, and represent Cobra/Puma and THP

Tax day says Sorry not this year! Sad the timing as I was going all in on this one given the hype and discussion surrounding it on the forum last month. I will definitely be tuning in on the live thread and following the teams as they get picked!

I hate TAXES

My birthday is the 20th of October, so I will go ahead and say this is an early birthday present.

Back