EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

That live stream was nuts. From the new equipment to the Team Hackers Captain picked! This will be the year of the Hackers!!

I don't think the RADSPEED is lagging behind anything on the market today.

Ive hit most all the drivers this year and Radspeed isn’t lacking anything to me. Plus looks the best IMO

I'm in on this; please sweet baby J. i've slowly converted into a cobra nut after switching out my wilson cortex for the speedzone, insane.

Seeing that driver leak… 🔥🔥🔥

Some THPers are in for an amazing year

Seeing that driver leak… 🔥🔥🔥

Some THPers are in for an amazing year
Yeah, this is going to be a special year for the MC crew. Not just the gear but the course and villas - wow!

I don’t know how I forgot to watch the tape delay of the THP Live video but I just caught up thanks to a mention of it above. Those irons sounded nice. Personally, I’d blame the alignment of the launch monitor for those left shots. It’s never me except on the course, then it’s probably the shaft like JB said.

Late congrats to JDax. Stop the 3peat!

I don’t know how I forgot to watch the tape delay of the THP Live video but I just caught up thanks to a mention of it above. Those irons sounded nice. Personally, I’d blame the alignment of the launch monitor for those left shots. It’s never me except on the course, then it’s probably the shaft like JB said.

Glad you got a chance to catch it!!

And I was wondering the same thing about alignment - he was so consistent in finding that left side! But shaft could definitely play into that as well. Same with lie angle.

Yeah, this is going to be a special year for the MC crew. Not just the gear but the course and villas - wow!

ill definitely be putting my name in the hat again this year lol! Since I’ll be able to drive I’ll just fill the car up with some KC BBQ and Team Hackers will be well fed lol!

Can't wait to see the new gear. Seeing them hit a few clubs last week and hearing how almost giddy they were about the new stuff has me super excited

First part of signups will take place in January.

awesome! Can’t wait to see the lucky few this year!

Kicking the new year off with a...

2022 - time to shine THP!

#StopThe3Peat is going to be a thing.
@HarlettoScara

THP is going to be providing some warmth this winter!🔥

This is awesome! Heck of a way to start the year!

I don't think the RADSPEED is lagging behind anything on the market today.
Nailed it, the Radspeed plays second fiddle to nobody in my opinion.

Signups coming. Hope everyone is paying attention. Going to be a huge year for the Morgan Cup.

Back