EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Can’t wait to get to know you. I will warn you now though, I am very much expecting some sort of magic spell and if I don’t get that, I will never let you live it down
you know spell is not just his name.

First take, uncut. I forgot to thank all the forum members that follow, cheer me on, and make this such a great place to talk golf. Congrats @MagicSpell I am so stoked for your Morgan Cup Journey 🏆.

GO HACKERS! ❤

@MagicSpell congratulations and welcome to the Hacker family!!! So excited for you to go on this journey. @GraniteRoost, so excited to hear you get to complete your journey. Never in doubt as the Cobra folks are absolutely first class. @JDax, bring this thing home baby!!!

@MagicSpell welcome to the show big guy.

You can take some swings with my MC clubs at Dove Mountain on Saturday. If that would help you sort out your rushed order.

I'm just glad I got a forum name I can pronounce with this new addition.

Congrats @MagicSpell, buckle up for one heck of a ride!! And congrats to @GraniteRoost for the opportunity to run it back next year. Great stuff all around!!!

Congrats and welcome to the Morgan Cup @MagicSpell!

Can’t wait to get to know you. I will warn you now though, I am very much expecting some sort of magic spell and if I don’t get that, I will never let you live it down
I agree with @MWard here. Some sort of magic show must be performed for us all on night one. If the magic doesn’t come from being a magician, start googling beginner card tricks. Don’t leave us hanging

Congrats @MagicSpell! Looking forward to see what you get fit into!

@MagicSpell welcome to the show big guy.

You can take some swings with my MC clubs at Dove Mountain on Saturday. If that would help you sort out your rushed order.
Absolutely appreciate that @mtbloco !! A lot to work out in short order :p

Congrats and welcome to the Morgan Cup @MagicSpell!

I agree with @MWard here. Some sort of magic show must be performed for us all on night one. If the magic doesn’t come from being a magician, start googling beginner card tricks. Don’t leave us hanging
Guess I better bring a few things with me. With my surname and my performing past it was a no-brainer for my forum name :ROFLMAO:

It seems a lifetime ago, but this is from one of my other passions when I was a younger man.

@MagicSpell - what can I say….welcome aboard my man, you are now officially a #hackerforlife

Congrats mate, really looking forward to getting to know you and teeing it up in a few weeks, buckle up!

Absolutely appreciate that @mtbloco !! A lot to work out in short order :p
Don’t overthink it. LTDx LS driver, LS 3 & 5 fw, OL LTDx irons 4-pw, and armlock putter. All you need to do is decide on wedges.

First take, uncut. I forgot to thank all the forum members that follow, cheer me on, and make this such a great place to talk golf. Congrats @MagicSpell I am so stoked for your Morgan Cup Journey 🏆.

GO HACKERS! ❤

Absolute class act right there @GraniteRoost , hats off to you my man and I am completely over the moon that next year will be your year to defend the cup in the Hackers name. So well deserved my friend, love every single thing about that 😍

Don’t overthink it. LTDx LS driver, LS 3 & 5 fw, OL LTDx irons 4-pw, and armlock putter. All you need to do is decide on wedges.

LS driver you say….🤷🏻‍♂️

Guess I better bring a few things with me. With my surname and my performing past it was a no-brainer for my forum name :ROFLMAO:

It seems a lifetime ago, but this is from one of my other passions when I was a younger man.

Ok new question after watching that video. Can you make @YukonLiving motorcycle disappear if he drives it to Old Waverly?! 🤯

Yep. You guys are team 90% fairways. I’m being helpful in building his bag
Fairways are those things in the middle right? Every good team needs one person to take the average down to a manageable level 😂

Fairways are those things in the middle right? Every good team needs one person to take the average down to a manageable level 😂
Obviously! That’s what you and I are for though. Grip it, rip it, and balance out those levels! 😂

So you ARE going to make beverages appear! Awesome!!

Glad to have you aboard!

Ok new question after watching that video. Can you make @YukonLiving motorcycle disappear if he drives it to Old Waverly?! 🤯
Not a big enough challenge - it's half camouflage already! Haha!

Me watching @MagicSpell after seeing that video:
0662D468-9748-4C72-9E66-3230409B20D8.jpeg

Back