EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Quick question for the participants.

Since you all have found out about being chosen to participate in this AWESOME event you have been grinding on the range and the course. (For some people it has been 2 long years @HarlettoScara ...) What do you feel is the most improved aspect of you game from the then until now?

Tee game with the driver for me. I have started to find it with the LTDx and that has been a struggle for a couple years now. If I keep the ball in play off the tee it works wonders lol

The quality of roll that I get thanks to the SIK face and moi in the Agera is so great!

This is my number 2 most improved right here. The Agera is just stupid consistent. Game changer for sure

Does the pro shop do grip changes?
If not I can watch a quick YouTube tutorial and take care of them for you

Man this is getting close! So excited to follow!

Quick question for the participants.

Since you all have found out about being chosen to participate in this AWESOME event you have been grinding on the range and the course. (For some people it has been 2 long years @HarlettoScara ...) What do you feel is the most improved aspect of you game from the then until now?
I'd say the driver for me as well. It's always been streaky for me where I can be hot and then cold. The LTDx has made those cold stretches much shorter.
This is number one with me as well. I can definitely still miss with the driver and go through some misfires, but my confidence level is way up. I just feel like the LTDx is going to work it’s magic (no pun intended) so all I have to do is focus on making good contact and the ball will go.
Number two is the Torino putter. It’s lived up to my high expectations and make or miss it rolls right where I expected it to. That translates to more freedom to line things up and let it roll into the cup

This is my number 2 most improved right here. The Agera is just stupid consistent. Game changer for sure
Yes. Same on #2

This is number one with me as well. I can definitely still miss with the driver and go through some misfires, but my confidence level is way up. I just feel like the LTDx is going to work it’s magic (no pun intended) so all I have to do is focus on making good contact and the ball will go.
Number two is the Torino putter. It’s lived up to my high expectations and make or miss it rolls right where I expected it to. That translates to more freedom to line things up and let it roll into the cup
Love the Torino

So pumped this is so close. Have always loved the Morgan Cup. Looking forward to this tremendously!!

ONE WEEK AWAY!

So its the Friday exactly one week before the event kicks off and I finally have slowed down a bit this morning so I wanted to put some of my thoughts together...

For me, I started out as a participant and just like anyone else The Morgan Cup was something that seemed like a dream scenario. A full bag of clubs, scripted clothing, amazing courses, amazing food and meet and greet with industry leaders @Master Yagley and @LittleRat. I still remember the day I got the call up from @JB and how excited and in shock I was! as well as every interaction with every THPer I have met along the way like it was yesterday. I have made so many memories, some with those who are no longer around and some that I'll never forget like the walk down the fairway at Haig Point with @Canadan, my epic battles with @Jman last year in both shamble and singles as well as real life talks with members of both teams on tee boxes and at dinners. I have made several lifelong friends, some I would even call my brothers.

Last year before we began I was asked if I won would I want to come back and to be completely honest I had to think about it for second. Before you think are you crazy?? I too thought that myself!! HAHA but those who have been Captains of events you know it's not always glamorous and a lot of work goes into it over the course of a year. However it didn't take me long to reply HELL YES! Of course I realize wouldn't be here without my teammates past and present, so to each and every one of you thank you! It's because of you guys who have immersed yourselves into the event and emerged victorious that I am still Captain today. And a huge thank you to @JB and @GolferGal for putting on this amazing experience for us all year after year!

Though I have been fortunate to be a part of a few of these each one is completely different in its own way. What started out as an event I was lucky to get picked for has turned into something much more. As I sit and think about how my journey started and where it is now I realize that the The Morgan Cup is is not just an event for me anymore, it’s a way of life. Without having this to look forward to at the end of the year I'm not sure golf would be the same for me. I’m proud to be The Peoples Captain of Team Paradise and will forever bleed Paradise blue!!! As we hit the 1 week to go mark I can say with 100% certainty Team Paradise 2022 is ready to head into battle with Team Hackers once more. Make no mistake it will be a battle on the course… but when it's over I hope I will have more memories, a bunch more new friends and hopefully a few more brothers.

Will my journey end here? Maybe, maybe not but either way it’s been one hell of a ride!!

Let’s do this!!!!!!!!
#paradise4life

So its the Friday exactly one week before the event kicks off and I finally have slowed down a bit this morning so I wanted to put some of my thoughts together...

For me, I started out as a participant and just like anyone else The Morgan Cup was something that seemed like a dream scenario. A full bag of clubs, scripted clothing, amazing courses, amazing food and meet and greet with industry leaders @Master Yagley and @LittleRat. I still remember the day I got the call up from @JB and how excited and in shock I was! as well as every interaction with every THPer I have met along the way like it was yesterday. I have made so many memories, some with those who are no longer around and some that I'll never forget like the walk down the fairway at Haig Point with @Canadan, my epic battles with @Jman last year in both shamble and singles as well as real life talks with members of both teams on tee boxes and at dinners. I have made several lifelong friends, some I would even call my brothers.

Last year before we began I was asked if I won would I want to come back and to be completely honest I had to think about it for second. Before you think are you crazy?? I too thought that myself!! HAHA but those who have been Captains of events you know it's not always glamorous and a lot of work goes into it over the course of a year. However it didn't take me long to reply HELL YES! Of course I realize wouldn't be here without my teammates past and present, so to each and every one of you thank you! It's because of you guys who have immersed yourselves into the event and emerged victorious that I am still Captain today. And a huge thank you to @JB and @GolferGal for putting on this amazing experience for us all year after year!

Though I have been fortunate to be a part of a few of these each one is completely different in its own way. What started out as an event I was lucky to get picked for has turned into something much more. As I sit and think about how my journey started and where it is now I realize that the The Morgan Cup is is not just an event for me anymore, it’s a way of life. Without having this to look forward to at the end of the year I'm not sure golf would be the same for me. I’m proud to be The Peoples Captain of Team Paradise and will forever bleed Paradise blue!!! As we hit the 1 week to go mark I can say with 100% certainty Team Paradise 2022 is ready to head into battle with Team Hackers once more. Make no mistake it will be a battle on the course… but when it's over I hope I will have more memories, a bunch more new friends and hopefully a few more brothers.

Will my journey end here? Maybe, maybe not but either way it’s been one hell of a ride!!

Let’s do this!!!!!!!!
#paradise4life

Let’s do this!!!!!!!!
#paradise4life
Amen Captain! Can't wait to see the conclusion of your team's ride next weekend!!!!

#paradise4life

Let’s do this!!!!!!!!
#paradise4life

Let’s do this!!!!!!!!
#paradise4life

Back