LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2022 Titleist Experience Featuring TSR

I’m going back through this thread yesterday and today. Dude, the emotions that just run through you is crazy. The lunch we all had before we got Ballyhack, the time together while not playing golf was just too freaking fun. Really miss you guys now.
That lunch @ Three Notch'd is one of my favorite memories!

Did some tuning today at lunch. I’ve had a tendency with my driver to hit very high toe shots that no technology in the world can correct lol. Would almost have sky marks it’s so bad. When I got fit the setting was D1 with the weight at the inner toe location and stock shaft length. Since then I’ve had it at C1 for a more fade setting. A few weeks ago I cut the shaft down 5/8ths and that helped a lot but still not getting it done. So last night I was thinking about what I was doing, hitting those high toe shots. With my delivery and trying to hit a cut it occurred to me that I need to raise the lie setting. On to today, I changed the setting to C2, delofted .75* and lie raised .75 as well. So much better, never got really high on the face after that and felt amazing. @JB asked us about mis hits high, low, in, and out. So I tried to really hit some of those as well. Now this is off of ShotTracer, so take the numbers with a grain of salt. More importantly I was watching the shape and dispersion of the shots. The bottom shot is a low heeler. The higher left trace is the middle shot which was a good center strike. The top and right trace was a toe shot that ended up great. What Titleist did with the face technology to help save our shots is no joke. Ask anyone that was surprised to fit into the 3, you need to absolutely give it a chance and not sell yourself short by just assuming you’d play the 2.

View attachment 9150006
View attachment 9150003

Here is how my settings are now for the driver.

View attachment 9150007View attachment 9150008
going to want to share that in the driver thread

Had to go back and refresh my memory of last year's experience!

Seeing this pop up again is giving me all the feels again, miss this crew and that place...

...but I'm also looking forward to meeting this year's crew!

Seeing this pop up again is giving me all the feels again, miss this crew and that place...

I saw that, Back to Back baby!

Just going through and looking at some of the pics. How cool this was... words don't do it justice.

Josh, Steph, & JD were awesome people.

Back