LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2022 Titleist Experience Featuring TSR

Un-friggin-real! Thank you all for bringing us along!

Big shoutout to THP and Titleist for treating these guys to something so unbelievable.

The little flag is so 🔥🔥🔥 #wantandneed

From 250 out to here, and made my eagle 🦅

View attachment 9122256
Daaaayum!! Nicely done! Also, we might need more details. ;)

Ended with an amazing/lucky 76 today. Y’all really need to absolutely give these drivers and fairways a try. There is zero disappointment in this new lineup.
Nice round!! :love:

Clearly I’m illiterate on this app and only 50/50 respond to the right posts LOL
:ROFLMAO: But you're funny so it all cancels out in the best way possible!

Hell of a haul there! :cool: Now I need a goat head cover and towel! :LOL:

I know JT wouldn’t steer you wrong. Having the same issue with my putting as well. Need to practice those tips I received because now I’m half committed and the other who knows what…

100% where I'm at too. The tips were to put the ball in the center of my stance (I had it up front) and to focus on a simple pendulum stroke (I tend to turn my hips and shoulders on putts, no good). Having a hard time shaking it but I'm planning to work hard at it. Left a lot of strokes out there on the greens this week.

Such a good follow.

I think hammock beach has been a solid #2 on a list of need to visit THP locations for awhile. But it's got some competition now.

Holy hell what a haul!!!

what is that white hoodie? It’s amazing
It’s the same one that JB has been wearing, zero restriction brand.

image.jpg

Here's a freaking gem from last night that for some reason just wouldn't post last night. Lobster excitement at 11/10
PXL_20220920_233025370_exported_1213_1663815982725.jpg

Made it to Tulsa. Now to drive, then slumber.

Literally the easiest 8 hour drive I have ever made. I just put on Chili Peppers and thought about how awesome the last 3 days were.

Edit: I don’t know if I actually drove or just floated home.

What an incredible THP experience! Awesome follow! Love the TSR and Ballyhack looks unreal!

No flight issues today! Smooth sailing back to STL and real life. Last 3 days feel like a dream... the best dream ever.

I had a bucket list of courses in 2022. It really isn’t fair that THP is adding to the list rather than subtracting. Congrats to everyone playing Ballyhack with the new TSR drivers

What an awesome follow, everyone. Thank you so much for bringing us along. 16.5 is HEAVY in the ponder noggin, right now. Such an incredible experience!

Just caught up. What a great live thread. The thing I didn't know I needed was a stuffed goat from there, my little goat now looks kind of sad.

First cup of coffee back in NY
F75818B1-90D5-4C7F-95B3-05A09472303E.jpeg

Back