EXPERIENCE The 2022 Titleist Experience

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
One of our special events for this community is back and bigger than ever while still bringing a ton of knowledge and of course new equipment to the group of THPers and this forum. This is all about a new release coming up and THPers are in for an amazing Experience at Ballyhack with Titleist.

When & Where
September 19th-21st
Ballyhack Golf Club
Roanoke, VA

123.jpg

Details
This incredible few days is open to 8 THPers that will join 3 people from Titleist and myself for several great days at the beautiful Ballyhack Golf club. This Experience is all about new equipment, and while it isn't out yet, we can say that THPers will receive two new clubs as part of this and they will need to get fit leading up to the event (similar to preview events). We cannot dive into the equipment just yet, you will want to stay tuned to THP for more as they come out, although if you follow release timelines, you probably have a decent guess at what is coming and early reports from the team there, tell me they are INCREDIBLE.

There will be two teams of 6 battling it out, with Team JT and Team Luke leading the way. I will be playing with Team JT and Jacquelyn will be paired up with Team Luke. The rest of the teams will be made up of THPers.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2022 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $549
New Titleist Equipment (two new clubs)
36 Holes of Golf (18 each day) at Ballyhack
Team Lodging in Cottages at the course
Group Dinners with All Companies
All Meals and Drinks Included
And a whole lot more

DJI_0815.jpeg

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. This event will have a handicap tie in to make sure everybody has a shot at winning.

Ballyhack Golf Club
The all private facility is ready for to host the Titleist Experience
Dramatic elevation changes of 50 – 70 feet are just part of the challenge of this visually stunning locale. A shot-maker’s course, Ballyhack features 150-yard fairways, gouged-out bunkers, and rugged terrain. Don’t forget to greet the family of African Boer goats, who live near the 14th green.

Participants
Luke Epp
Josh Talge
JB
Jacqueline from Titleist
@bigbov
@BoilerCLE
@Roadrunner
@Golf4Lux
@Jman
@Duffer Waldorf
@SkiBumGolfer
@Kmench

Last edited:
Holy sh... Ballyhack!!! These dates are no bueno for me, but 8 THPers are gonna have an amazing time and I can't wait to follow along.

Ballyhack!!! This is awesome!

June 3rd is circled on the calendar!

Yes!!! THP + Titleist + Ballyhack = holy crap this is going to be awesome!!!

Oh yes .... Titleist & Ballyhack! Count me in for sure :D

This one is going to be off the hook! Excited to see the Titeist Experience back.

I will be Team Luke!!!

Sounds incredible! June 3rd can't get here soon enough!

This will be one heck of an experience. Good luck to all who enter.

Oh my, oh my! "Incredible" you say :eek:

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

oh man...I need to figure out my fall schedule NOW

ooooooh helllll yeahhhhh!

What an awesome event! Ballyhack is sure to provide a second round of excitement for the THP community

Would love to be part of this...

Looks like an awesome event I am definitely in on this one.

WOW

Just wow...

Ballyhack getting some more love?! I am super excited to follow along with this one.

Man this is one that I was very interested to know dates. Might be too close to my wife's due date to enter, but man I am tempted lol Sure sounds like another awesome and amazing THP experience! 🔥

My wife wants to go just to play with the goats all day.

Ballyhack. Ducking A!!! 🔥

WHO LET THE GOATS OUT!

(Hoo, Hoo, Hoo, Hoo)

Back