EXPERIENCE The 2022 Titleist Experience

They are not able to discuss their fittings as of yet
Yeah, what @JB said. I’d love to talk about it, but banhammers scare me more! 🤣

Dropping off kids for school and headed to the Oaks CC for my fitting! 😍

Dropping off kids for school and headed to the Oaks CC for my fitting! 😍
After seeing what they did with my wimpy swing, I can't wait to see your numbers!!

Fitting Tuesday down in Exton! Pumped!!

I cannot effing wait for this experience, to talk about the clubs, and for BALLYHACK!

So soon! Yet another great THP follow to get to experience

My fitting is tomorrow, so exciting!!!!

I should get airline tickets :oops:
I’m actually canceling my flight because I’m worried about not having my clubs. Just going to make the 6ish hour drive out there

I’m actually canceling my flight because I’m worried about not having my clubs. Just going to make the 6ish hour drive out there
I figure if that happens to me, I’ll just play every shot with driver or fairway. Easy peasy.

I'm driving 8 hours to avoid all the headaches of flying right now.

While rental clubs wouldn't be ideal, I'd much rather I get there than my clubs! Made sure to book an earlier flight, which leaves several alternate flights to still get there by dinner time Monday night. My clubs could be in Maine, but at least I'll be hopefully enjoying one of those legendary THP Experience dinners!

While rental clubs wouldn't be ideal, I'd much rather I get there than my clubs! Made sure to book an earlier flight, which leaves several alternate flights to still get there by dinner time Monday night. My clubs could be in Maine, but at least I'll be hopefully enjoying one of those legendary THP Experience dinners!
The rental clubs are in fact Titleist sets, so you have that going for you, and of course a new driver.
The kicker is you will have to keep yourself busy until about 3pm to check in to cottages.

The rental clubs are in fact Titleist sets, so you have that going for you, and of course a new driver.
The kicker is you will have to keep yourself busy until about 3pm to check in to cottages.
3pm check in is good to know.. thanks!

3pm check in is good to know.. thanks!
The check in is actually 5pm. We know that at 3pm, while the cottage might not be ready, they can assist you. You will get everything sent a week before the event with all of the instructions and details. Its not your typical hotel check in.

I will be full throttle following this with a new born god willing.... their first introduction to Golf and THP! haha

Sounds like an awesome time with an amazing new driver! Need the deets.

The check in is actually 5pm. We know that at 3pm, while the cottage might not be ready, they can assist you. You will get everything sent a week before the event with all of the instructions and details. Its not your typical hotel check in.
Awesome... I will be driving down so I appreciate the heads up. Not sure if I'm leaving Sun night or that morning. Glad to hear there will be instructions!!

Back