EXPERIENCE The 2022 Titleist Experience

Posting is something I'm really trying to improve on from my first event. Not sure I'll ever master it while keeping up pace of play, but sharing score posting duties through the 4some (each person gets a few holes) is a pretty good way to engage with the forum without spending the whole time staring at your phone instead of the gorgeous views.

That being said, the fact that we don't have teams makes me wonder whether there will be a score/competition component at all or if we're just going to just show off our skills, go for every green in two, and soak in knowledge from the Titleist team. Either way, the pictures are going to be incredible!

And oh yeah - whoever's next to me on the range when we first get our clubs will need to do a phone swap with me...I've got to get video of that first swing with my new TSR!

Posting is something I'm really trying to improve on from my first event. Not sure I'll ever master it while keeping up pace of play, but sharing score posting duties through the 4some (each person gets a few holes) is a pretty good way to engage with the forum without spending the whole time staring at your phone instead of the gorgeous views.

That being said, the fact that we don't have teams makes me wonder whether there will be a score/competition component at all or if we're just going to just show off our skills, go for every green in two, and soak in knowledge from the Titleist team. Either way, the pictures are going to be incredible!

And oh yeah - whoever's next to me on the range when we first get our clubs will need to do a phone swap with me...I've got to get video of that first swing with my new TSR!
There is no score to share here, so bring them along for a ride on the course with your new equipment. You will be playing with some great people, talk gear, share it. It’s all fun.

There is no score to share here, so bring them along for a ride on the course with your new equipment. You will be playing with some great people, talk gear, share it. It’s all fun.
I am actually a bit relieved there is no score if I'm being honest here. I don't know if I've ever been this excited (except the kids of course).

Pressure's off, let loose, and bomb some drives...love it!

Are you even going home or just straight to Ballyhack?

Just watched the hole by hole flyovers on Ballyhack's website for the 20th time.

Just watched the hole by hole flyovers on Ballyhack's website for the 20th time.
As one should absolutely do being in your position 😁

You guys are up next! Bring the heat gentlemen, play well, most importantly soak it and have fun!! It goes by so quickly.

I know I shouldn’t but I’m gonna post it….

3774EFAE-BB44-48CE-A3EA-3D36BD20356D.jpeg

Always gotta be one with the weather talk. 🤣

Always gotta be one with the weather talk. 🤣
I know, I couldn’t help it because I’ve been so worried about it for us, and now it looks to be amazing, except for the humidity lol

What a great catch up follow this last week. Unfortunately will be doing the same this week. But you can bet I will and stop in when I can!

Can't wait to see how these new tools put smiles on those faces. No scoring bonus so can let er rip tater chip!

Any itinerary details to share, friends?

Are you even going home or just straight to Ballyhack?

Personally, I’d go straight to Ballyhack. But that’s just me. lol

Car is filled with your new TSR goodness. Heading out tomorrow to begin my journey to Ballyhack. I look forward to seeing everybody at dinner Monday evening.

Car is filled with your new TSR goodness. Heading out tomorrow to begin my journey to Ballyhack. I look forward to seeing everybody at dinner Monday evening.
YASSSSSSSSS!

Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy. CANNOT Wait!

Travel safe @JB

2 Days Boys!

Drive safely!

Back