EXPERIENCE The 2022 Titleist Experience

This one kicking off soon brings back a flood of memories from a month ago. Can’t wait to follow along with this experience!

Good Morning.. last day of waiting!! My journey will begin this afternoon when I head down to Maryland to stay the night.

1 Day Boys.

More Ballyhack makes me excited for this event!!!

Any itinerary details to share, friends?
Here's a rough itinerary...
Monday
5 pm arrival
7 pm dinner
THP drink tasting event (as announced by JB)

Tuesday
11 am tee times
7 pm dinner
After dinner fun

Wednesday
8:45 tee times

Not sure if we're giving away the dinner themes and more details on after dinner activities yet, so you'll either have to wait for someone else to spill them or just follow along in the live thread. Admittedly, I'm not sure we know 100% of the details ourselves, but I can tell you that the equipment talk will be out of this world and the dinners and post dinner activities will absolutely be worth tuning in for!

Here's a rough itinerary...
Monday
5 pm arrival
7 pm dinner
THP drink tasting event (as announced by JB)

Tuesday
11 am tee times
7 pm dinner
After dinner fun

Wednesday
8:45 tee times

Not sure if we're giving away the dinner themes and more details on after dinner activities yet, so you'll either have to wait for someone else to spill them or just follow along in the live thread. Admittedly, I'm not sure we know 100% of the details ourselves, but I can tell you that the equipment talk will be out of this world and the dinners and post dinner activities will absolutely be worth tuning in for!
Sweet. Thanks for sharing! I’ll definitely be following along.

I should pack. 🤣

TOMORROW IS ALMOST HERE BABY!! I can’t wait!!

Safe travels to all. Looking forward to this and hearing all the info on the new equipment!

On my way down…
DDE42928-6E26-463B-8210-4325FA72CAE3.jpeg

safe travels all!!

Safe travels all. I'm very interested in following this experience

Safe travels! Can't wait to follow!

Safe travels everyone.

I’m so excited for the participants of this one. Ballyhack looks unreal and having hit the TSR driver and woods. They are beast. I cannot wait to get mine and excited to learn more about the tech. Play well, have fun, and safe travels everyone!

Safe travels gentleman!!

I made sure to pack bright and fun golf shirts.

Back