EXPERIENCE The 2022 Titleist Experience

The Market area is so dope. I am staying with family in the area before and after the event, so very willing to join anyone for a little Roanoke downtown-ing if anyone is sticking around Wednesday night (y)
I’m not flying out until Thursday morning, so I’d be interested in checking out downtown Roanoke.

Research time tomorrow

E30DCB71-1D40-4D55-9E1B-68A8E298F514.jpeg

Please report back in here.. especially about the AVX.

Anyone else get excited every time this thread is bumped??
Of course! Though I’ll likely put it in the AVX thread!

Of course! Though I’ll likely put it in the AVX thread!
Sounds good.. I will check it out there. Thanks!!

Getting to know you round….

68812AD4-DE77-4AFB-A509-234BEA11BEB3.jpeg

Was just out at the range today chipping and putting with the V1X, I think the BStone XS has a fighter in the ring to deal with.

Just picked up 2 dozen of my favorite all-time balls - the Enhanced Alignment ProV1x's. Tough to find...sold out just about everywhere! Now I just have to figure out a way to not lose them all before September 20th :)

pro-v1x-enhanced-alignment.jpg

Just picked up 2 dozen of my favorite all-time balls - the Enhanced Alignment ProV1x's. Tough to find...sold out just about everywhere! Now I just have to figure out a way to not lose them all before September 20th :)

pro-v1x-enhanced-alignment.jpg
You could always just buy more? 🤷‍♂️ You've got almost 2 months;)

You could always just buy more? 🤷‍♂️ You've got almost 2 months;)
Haha fair enough! Would be so sad if I had to putt with only "regular" alignment... how would I even know where to aim?? 😆

So guys we are about a month and half out and with the Goat Cup on deck I’m getting crazy excited for us all get at it. What if anything are you guys doing to get prepared for this? I for one can’t stop looking at the layout of the course and going through all the holes on the SwingU app and how I’d play them. I don’t think I’ll be taking any lessons and I’m already hitting the range 3-4 times a week and trying to play at least once a week. I’ve kinda been thinking more of what clothes to bring as I’m not sure if it’ll be hot or cool out, and I’m allergic to cold weather lol. And I can’t wait for our teams to be set as well…so exciting, can’t wait to see the course and how it looks during the Goat Cup.

So guys we are about a month and half out and with the Goat Cup on deck I’m getting crazy excited for us all get at it. What if anything are you guys doing to get prepared for this? I for one can’t stop looking at the layout of the course and going through all the holes on the SwingU app and how I’d play them. I don’t think I’ll be taking any lessons and I’m already hitting the range 3-4 times a week and trying to play at least once a week. I’ve kinda been thinking more of what clothes to bring as I’m not sure if it’ll be hot or cool out, and I’m allergic to cold weather lol. And I can’t wait for our teams to be set as well…so exciting, can’t wait to see the course and how it looks during the Goat Cup.
I have watched the flyovers on Ballyhack’s website numerous times. I’ve also been playing every opportunity I can.

I doubt it will be cold - September in SW Virginia is usually basically summer! I'm more worried about it being 90+ and godawful humid, but usually it's at least STARTING to cool down in mid September, so hopefully we get seasonable temps.

I'm trying to get to the range at least once a week, play at least once a week, and do some PuttOut work and/or SuperSpeed work on off days. I also had a couple lessons in the past two months or so, but I'll probably let it ride into the event and try to groove what I've learned in those before the event.

I’m trying to get out and play a bit more in preparation for Ballyhack, as well as watching the course flyover videos. Hopefully, I’ll have my Axius in plenty of time to get a little exercising work done too. Also, after trying out several models, ProV1 is the ball I’m going into battle with!!

I’m trying to get out and play a bit more in preparation for Ballyhack, as well as watching the course flyover videos. Hopefully, I’ll have my Axius in plenty of time to get a little exercising work done too. Also, after trying out several models, ProV1 is the ball I’m going into battle with!!

Good call on the balls, I am doing the same and also leaning Pro V1's, based on positive experience with them and the similar TP5X in the past.

Yeah speaking of ball choice, I think I’ll be going with the V1X as I want more green side spin.

Happy birthday @SkiBumGolfer

I've been on the shelf for a month, thanks to my lower back and some illness. Both of those are cleared out now, so it's time to learn how to play again. :LOL:

I've been on the shelf for a month, thanks to my lower back and some illness. Both of those are cleared out now, so it's time to learn how to play again. :LOL:
Take it easy getting back into it, you don’t need to reaggravate the back or hurt something else by trying to hard.

Take it easy getting back into it, you don’t need to reaggravate the back or hurt something else by trying to hard.

This is the right approach! Ease into it @Duffer Waldorf, we want to make sure you're joining us at 100% (or as close as possible) at Ballyhack!!

I've never wanted summer to end before but I really can't wait until September gets here.

Back