EXPERIENCE The 2022 Titleist Experience

I'm leaning towards the ProV1, as well, primarily because I already have some. I'd like to give the Tour Speed a look, too.

I saw most of the participants responded but for anyone else following this thread that missed it, JB put up a cool "How would you play this hole" for hole 4 at Ballyhack

I've been trying to up my foruming the past couple weeks, but I guess I need to crank it up more!

This is a "quieter" bunch in and around the forum. :)
Wait until we meet in person... you will never use quiet in my description again.

He called the 21 GD team quite too, leading up to it...it's motivation :p

A couple of us just got PM w/ fitting appt. info. It's getting real now. This thread should start to pop.

Wait until we meet in person... you will never use quiet in my description again.
Not exactly the same thing for THP Experiences...:)

Not exactly the same thing for THP Experiences...:)
Fair... but I am just as excited about the socializing as anything else ;)

New relationship, Physical therapy until middle of August, and psycho work been keeping me very busy 🤦‍♂️

Also JB might regret calling me quiet 😆

New relationship, Physical therapy until middle of August, and psycho work been keeping me very busy 🤦‍♂️

Also JB might regret calling me quiet 😆
You and me are going to get along just fine!

46 days until the Titleist Experience!!! Ahhhhh!!!

Can’t wait to hear when I get scheduled…I'm getting crazy antsy lol

MAN I’m excited. What I’m doing with the TSi3 driver and TSi2 fairway have me super excited to see the improvements Titleist have made.

Add that we are among the very first to hit it and get fit to it? HELL yes.

My fitting isn’t scheduled yet, but a fitter myself and my HS kids in the Tulsa area use has them in hand and I’ll get to at least swing them Monday while a couple of my HS kids get fit to irons and a putter. EXCITED.

For ball, I’m likely going AVX.

So I'm pondering some wedge changes, which would involve bending some stuff and getting 1 new Cleveland...but with this event coming up there's a part of me that just wants to buy 52 and 56 Vokeys and be done with it. Watching some stuff currently on Fleabay, or by all means if there's a THPer looking to offload some let me know (y)

Also as far as ball, I'm leaning Pro V1 but I think I'm going to get a sleeve each of V1 and V1x for an upcoming round and see what I like better.

Last edited:
MAN I’m excited. What I’m doing with the TSi3 driver and TSi2 fairway have me super excited to see the improvements Titleist have made.

Add that we are among the very first to hit it and get fit to it? HELL yes.

My fitting isn’t scheduled yet, but a fitter myself and my HS kids in the Tulsa area use has them in hand and I’ll get to at least swing them Monday while a couple of my HS kids get fit to irons and a putter. EXCITED.

For ball, I’m likely going AVX.
Can't tell you how excited I am for Wed. morning. I've never had any type of fitting before so super pumped for this.

Can't tell you how excited I am for Wed. morning. I've never had any type of fitting before so super pumped for this.
Hell, I’m excited FOR you!

Will have to keep it under wraps for a while, but we will let everybody know when they can start talking about it.

Will have to keep it under wraps for a while, but we will let everybody know when they can start talking about it.
(y)

Back