EXPERIENCE The 2022 Titleist Experience

This live thread for the Goat Cup is reminding me how lucky we are all gonna be next month.

What drinks are we having brought out??

This live thread for the Goat Cup is reminding me how lucky we are all gonna be next month.

Was just jumping in here to see what this group is thinking of the course images you're seeing. We've seen the course on here before but it's a good refresher seeing how punishing it could be 😂

I mean you don't have to have any.

WHat I mean is they aren't free :D
Yeah, that makes sense, although I’m all about helping the local economy with drink purchases!

This course is absolutely breathtaking. 34 days.

I always carry some cash for a reason
Maybe I’ll just roll up Stone Cold style with a beer truck and hose you suckers down

1660669831718.gif.

If that was the Goat Cup what cup is this?
I got it!!

“The #1 Cup in Golf” Cup

😂😂

I tell you what - if the food spread is even 25% as good as the GOAT Cup's, we're in for some incredible meals...I'm fasting starting today!

If that was the Goat Cup what cup is this?
I got it!!

“The #1 Cup in Golf” Cup

😂😂
Its not a Cup. Its the Titleist Experience. We have held the Titleist Experience for a number of years and it has been great. You can check out those lIve Update threads for a look at what has taken place.

Was just jumping in here to see what this group is thinking of the course images you're seeing. We've seen the course on here before but it's a good refresher seeing how punishing it could be 😂
I can’t wait for the challenge

Its not a Cup. Its the Titleist Experience. We have held the Titleist Experience for a number of years and it has been great. You can check out those lIve Update threads for a look at what has taken place.
And this year you have a surprise for us that has never been done before at an event…. I really can’t imagine what you guys have up those sleeves of yours.

On the event, I cannot waaaaaait to unleash TSR goodness on Ballyhack.

Very excited to play Ballyhack. It looks so pristine, yet so, so tough…and tough courses are fun to play!!

On the event, I cannot waaaaaait to unleash TSR goodness on Ballyhack.

Or hit the clubhouse and or scare some goats. Either one works 😆.

Am I the only one who think those black & red headcovers will match the new TSR's perfectly??

Pro Shop.jpeg

Or hit the clubhouse and or scare some goats. Either one works 😆.
I know it is said in jest, but anybody that torments any of the goats will be removed from the event immediately.
Probably get their ass kicked too.

Back